You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The new home kit is absolutely turd. It looks cheap and nasty, like something a really shit Sunday League footy team might wear.

Even the bigger sportswear firms seem to dish out poor quality fare for their biggest clubs these days. It's like it doesn't matter because the kit will still sell in huge numbers and only last a year anyway.

Yep, your right. I bought it online by accident while pissed and it is gash. 

Like the third , black one though.

There is a message in there somewhere. Not a criticism. But an awareness we have not got.

We love the club and will hand over cash whenever and wherever.

Even the bigger sportswear firms seem to dish out poor quality fare for their biggest clubs these days. It's like it doesn't matter because the kit will still sell in huge numbers and only last a year anyway.

I bought a KO from one of those Chinese sites and it's ironically better quality than the real one. I called into the club shop to compare a genuine one (also haven't seen anyone wearing one yet) and couldn't believe that is has a transfer for the NB and club badges, while the one I have is fully embroidered...

I bought a KO from one of those Chinese sites and it's ironically better quality than the real one. I called into the club shop to compare a genuine one (also haven't seen anyone wearing one yet) and couldn't believe that is has a transfer for the NB and club badges, while the one I have is fully embroidered...

Players used to bitch and moan about their nipples chafing with embroidered badges, yet they all wear base layer tops or those performance bra things anyway.

Cheap tacky shit that costs as less as possible to make, they probably measure out the fabric to make sure each shirt has the exact same number of molecules, the least required for it to be legally called a shirt, stitched by trained hens before they are packed off to slaughter all to cost in the efficiency for some efficiency profit maximisation powerpoint presentation that will go down well with the new balance executives.

Only problem for fsg is scousers dont wear jarg trainees and i dont care if runners wear them no one wears a nb tracky, no ones gonna wear their clothes just cos you robbed our liverbadge and stitched it on. These kits are like the jaarg st johns market plastic chafenecked kid disappointers that got their heads bashed on urinals and maced with lynx africa for bein a meff.

In fact i had a mate who lived with his nan who had one and his nans was away and no toilet roll ill tell you what i did another time.

But FSG just saw that addidas didnt offer as much and went for the money.

We are not just here to wear plaz nb shirts eatin dunkin donuts while watching marquee mario score goals on his own twitter account on his iphone on the bench with headfones.

Well,seems some of us arent here for that but i spose if you build a stadium for mongs they might come but its gonna kevin costyer.

• Upvote 3

Cheap tacky shit that costs as less as possible to make, they probably measure out the fabric to make sure each shirt has the exact same number of molecules, the least required for it to be legally called a shirt, stitched by trained hens before they are packed off to slaughter all to cost in the efficiency for some efficiency profit maximisation powerpoint presentation that will go down well with the new balance executives.

Only problem for fsg is scousers dont wear jarg trainees and i dont care if runners wear them no one wears a nb tracky, no ones gonna wear their clothes just cos you robbed our liverbadge and stitched it on. These kits are like the jaarg st johns market plastic chafenecked kid disappointers that got their heads bashed on urinals and maced with lynx africa for bein a meff.

In fact i had a mate who lived with his nan who had one and his nans was away and no toilet roll ill tell you what i did another time.

But FSG just saw that addidas didnt offer as much and went for the money.

We are not just here to wear plaz nb shirts eatin dunkin donuts while watching marquee mario score goals on his own twitter account on his iphone on the bench with headfones.

Well,seems some of us arent here for that but i spose if you build a stadium for mongs they might come but its gonna kevin costyer.

You're right, these new kits are cheap and tacky. Ironically, New Balance trainees are very good quality. I'm not talking about the ones people use for running either, I'm talking about the retro ones, which are boss.