You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Chickenlicken

Anubis

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh. How much? Benefits of living in Wales. My bike insurance is under £100 fully comp with breakdown recovery and legal cover and all that malarkey, my car insurance (bear in mind I only actually got around to taking my test last year) is 300 and something, fully comp/full RAC cover/breakdown/keys/extra contents and all the bells and whistles.

Talking of money. These in Tesco for £4

IMAG0169.jpg

Bit pissed off with no Fluttershy or AJ but still.. A bit more G4 realistic than the brushable ones, and perfect for, as I'm planning, using a small spot of clear glue along with some invisible twine for hanging from your rear mirror. Going to hang them in that order in the pic, about 2 inches apart. Car nstantly 20% cooler, with extra....

131643903190.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

They are fucking boss lad and for £4? I want. There is a massive Tesco's in Litherland / Seaforth these days so I'll have to go and raid some ponies. They are pyarr going on my dashboard and possibly one on the bike somewhere. I need to take a pony with me to america next month as part of my biking trip. Get a MLP toy to do a shit loads of miles and then drop it in a USA geocache as a travel-bug / tagged item.

I agree its a shame no flootershai or AJ - I don't understand marketing sometimes.

My insurance was £1000 fully comp and with massive excess. I've got like 11 years no claims but I used to register my car at work in the middle of cheshire sticks and can't do that no more. I think the fact its an L postcode and that its out on the street is the main issue.

I feel compelled to post this.. as it was just so funny in a bad way...

Twillight_hmmmmmmmmm-%28n1303426831126%29.jpg

Heheh. That's just wrong. Wrong but funny.

That US road trip sounds *awesome*. Something like that is deffo on my things to do before I snuff it list, although prob do Europe first. Got some mates in Czech so a long way round trip to there is well do-able. As for car insurance, fucking about, I got a quote for how much it would cost at my mams address in Liverpool. Over 3 times as much as I would be paying here. Postcode, for sure. Anyhoof...

131645268470.png

Fave shipping pic of the evening...

131640446954.jpg

Yeah so I went to the Tesco's in Haydock at lunch and they had a few pony things but certainly not a great collection. There was a few Pinkie Pie's, Flootershai's but no Twilight Sparkle or Princess Trollestia.

tumblr_ln7ghvUWqI1qdum5r.gif

I'll have to check the one in Seaforth - if I can get a Princess Trollestia or Twilight Sparkle, thieving bootle scum passing through Orrell Park will see my car and that it is protected by magic and they will be like 'eh, fuck that.. I ain't messing with either Twilight or Celestia, their magic is fuckin boss lad'

I proper want the 4-mini pony pack you got there bro.

The mini-pack, I believe, has only just made it over here. If Carmarthen Tesco can get them, and they had a few left, they should be elsewhere soon.

Uses the same figurines as they have in a Toys R us pack they have over in the states.

pTRU1-10816898_alternate1_dt.jpg

Can't get that over here yet. I've checked...

They've got these too.

pTRU1-9876383dt.jpg

15$ plus shipping.

Shipping, eh?

Oooh Matron.

Ahhh that plush Twilight is unbelievably awesome. That pony 12 pack is great too. I like the ones with the plastic hair, looks more like the characters than the realistic hair ones but i guess the idea is that you can 'style' their manes yourself. Awww :3

Give Twilight a sassy madonna-style coiffure! Aww come'on Twi, make-overrrrrrr!!

ccc.PNG

Night y'all

I have super great Presents for Bronies. Wow is all I'll say, the computer is now complete.

131339371813.gif

I'm all out of rep for this guy. Sadly, in her great wisdom my boss has purchased web filtering software which considers deviantart a threat so I couldn't see it til I got out of work.

Great stuff, ponified desktop!

I have a few desktops I swap between. I hear (hope) Trixie will be back in S2. One of my fave 'heel' characters.

3f347dd45c2eb9fbeb59b84e9205d727

and the awesome Comic-con poster with every S1 pony in it

mlp_fim_comic_con_poster_1080p_by_shugotheripper-d465rsd.jpg

I have a few desktops I swap between. I hear (hope) Trixie will be back in S2. One of my fave 'heel' characters.

3f347dd45c2eb9fbeb59b84e9205d727

Ace. That one's getting saved hard.

131656417958.png

A wallpaper thread has just popped up (again) on ponychan. Look at this one, fucking amazing some of the talent out there.

131663687350.png

And on that note, n'nite all.

Clipboard01.jpg

131664435008.jpg

That's a nice pic, I think I recognize the artist.

Do you ever read fanfics? I like the grimdark ones - read a good one the other day where Pinkie Pie gets Rainbow Dash hooked on heroin and drug-rapes her repeatedly. Just say no kids.

pinkie-pie-with-portals-5003-400x250.jpg

SHOO BE DOO, SHOO SHOOP BE DOO.

61628+-+Discord+Lyra+artist+strawberreth+seapony.png

This is so wonderfully awful I want to gouge my eyes out for watching it but i can't stop. SHOO BE DOO, SHOO SHOOP BE DOO. Son, go fetch me my harpoon gun!

[YOUTUBE]P4TedkQP_hM[/YOUTUBE]