You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Chickenlicken

Anubis

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

500 Posts!

Smooth. I'm gonna be in Amsterdam for a few days from tomorrow so I won't be ponying any ponys. Have to spam my favourite lesbian.

"I heard she was a lesbian - that just means she likes what I like!"

15149+-+chicks_dig_rainbow_dash+rainbow_dash.jpg

101087d1303318943-my-little-pony-friendship-magic-1934-rainbow_dash-scratch.jpg

130560124323.jpg

565.jpg

131309961099-rainbow_dash_and_pin.jpg

628%20-%20Clueless_Was_Here%20caption%20lesbian%20rainbow_dash.png

582805968185df26eae37741a6611089_l.png

3021.183.png_2D00_610x0.png

tumblr_lmf3mfslL11qjotd2o1_500.jpg

3818ff22df5c885cde90841725044cdd

a3197c0330f7fb94035daed0281c7382

Rainbow_Dash_-_Lesbian-%28n1301454529014%29.jpg

49972%20-%20applejack%20implied_alcohol%20rainbow_dash%20screenshot%20ticket_master.jpg

And I'm out D: best do some work, go home, pack bags.

I'LL BE BACK WITH FUCKING MUSHROOMS AND WEED

Off to Liverpool myself tomorrow evening for a quick stopover to say hello to Mother Meat before I head into N.Wales for some serious me time over the weekend. Getting nicely toasted, mentally and physically is, of course, a given. YEAH!

Have fun getting fucked up in Amsterdam dude. Photos of coked up hookers with various thing inserted up their snatch or one of your mates covered in random shit after taking the knock in a cafe or it didn't happen.

*BROHOOF*

403%20-%20caption%20drugs%20macro%20pinkie_pie.jpg

40078%20-%20artist%3Aphsuke%20cocaine%20drugs%20pinkie_pie.png

8813551.jpg

Morning everypony!

Well, that was a weird weekend in Liverpool. Bitters, being offered out by a meathead for laughing at his bird, and narrowly avoiding 2 car crashes, one in Liverpool and the other driving back home near Bala. I reckon they were distracted by Pinkie, who came along as co-pilot for the weekend.

x20tai.jpg

D'awww.

Morning everypony!

x20tai.jpg

D'awww.

Nice mate! Shame about the meatheads. In town I guess? Mong central especially after a derby game. I got back from the 'Dam at 9pm last night, home, few cans of beer and a pre-rolled I brought back and this morning I am in a baaaad way.

My boss is in a nark and being unreasonable (female, no reason required)

Got a job interview this afternoon too and gotta find a way of getting off 20 minutes early! Also have to find a good hour or two to revise on SQL as there is a technical test and I haven't written SQL queries for a few months.

Doooh.

mip_fim___chew_chew_by_bakki-d3hc9lv.jpg

pinkiepie-kiss2web.jpg

rp-manticore-%28n1295524624989%29.jpg?1297377878

best_night_ever_by_loomx-d3fuspo.png

New background for workies.

OBm5X.jpg

Potential new job? WoooOOooOo! Nice one. How was the Dam anyway? This meathead was in Tesco at Old Swan, saturday morning before the game. I was laughing at his bird for being dressed in cream silk spotty PJs, furry boots, hair in rollers, painted "surprised" eyebrows and enough makeup to keep Boots in profit for the next 6 months. You had to be there...

Anyhoof, S2 Halloween episode spoilers.

Season Two Episode 4: Luna Eclipsed

Air Date: October 22, 2011

Synopsis: It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.

1317354824620.jpg

Derpy gets a look in.

4fbi1.jpg

I'm sure this is fanpic, but still. Twi as Celestia. *squeee*

Halloween%20Costumes!.png?1306122104

Finally, whoever does the advertising for The Hub is a genius.

DAGJh.jpg

Potential new job? WoooOOooOo! Nice one. How was the Dam anyway? This meathead was in Tesco at Old Swan, saturday morning before the game. I was laughing at his bird for being dressed in cream silk spotty PJs, furry boots, hair in rollers, painted "surprised" eyebrows and enough makeup to keep Boots in profit for the next 6 months. You had to be there...

Anyhoof, S2 Halloween episode spoilers.

Yeah speaking of halloween, that sounds like a frightening encounter. Women eh.

The halloween one sounds really cute, looking forward to it. Not happy waiting 3 weeks for ep3 though. I'll be in Las Vegas watching ep 3 and 4 it would seem!

Ep3 sounds good too. Twi can't find any awesome friendship stories to inform Princess Trollestia about that day, so she has to go and find some - Background Ponies much? Hope so.

lyra_bon_bon-%28n1305131453095%29.png

colgate_bass_player_by_alx7v-d49qy6u.png

Ace_id.png

Job interview for a job I'd kill for,

It went really well, my SQL needs a little brushing up but these days with .NET entity framework etc hacking out lines and lines of SQL script is not so bad. Had 45 minutes to write an application which deserialized a load of SQL, whacked it into a database and then a WinForms app to run 'em, damn I'm tired.

Hooves (?) crossed, and I got another 2 interviews this week. Lets see what happens.

Beer and poniez on my Amsterdam cooldown. Sorta b/f bought me a Flootershai to go with Twilight fucking goddess Sparkle and a Pinkie Pie I picked up in Amsterdam.

IMAG0471.jpg

Shower time.

refreshing__by_peperoger-d4bcg1g.jpg

It went really well, my SQL needs a little brushing up but these days with .NET entity framework etc hacking out lines and lines of SQL script is not so bad. Had 45 minutes to write an application which deserialized a load of SQL, whacked it into a database and then a WinForms app to run 'em, damn I'm tired.

Hooves (?) crossed, and I got another 2 interviews this week. Lets see what happens.

Beer and poniez on my Amsterdam cooldown. Sorta b/f bought me a Flootershai to go with Twilight fucking goddess Sparkle and a Pinkie Pie I picked up in Amsterdam.

IMAG0471.jpg

Ace! Sounds like it went well. I picked up my Pinkie (Oooh Matron) whilst in Liverpool at the weekend, hence putting her up in the car to see what Wales looks like. All I'm missing now is a "that size" RD, Twi and AJ (WHERE'S HER FUCKING HAT, HASBRO?) for the mane 6.

Spent the evening sat out back with the cat polishing off a rather nice chunk of pollem I picked up on my travels. Nice.. Ended up looking a little like this.

131771337830.jpg