You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rise of the far right in Europe.

Sugar Ape

Word on the street is that there’s to be a ‘March For England’ on St George’s Day. 

I know of a distant cousin from Liverpool who’s planning to go down with a mate. Idiots. 

I asked what exactly he’s marching for and it’s “to stop us being taken over and that” 

I asked how many Muslims live in his street and that was the end of the conversation. 

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Word on the street is that there’s to be a ‘March For England’ on St George’s Day. 

I know of a distant cousin from Liverpool who’s planning to go down with a mate. Idiots. 

With, or on?

• Haha 1

I used to look up to the lad when I was a kid. He’s a few years older than me and I thought he was cool. 

I’ve genuinely only got the TikTok app on my phone now so I can watch him as he streams himself having a mental breakdown after he split up with some ratty bird. I get texts off my little sisters telling me when he’s posted a video. 

And no. Not a chance. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

You’d have thought that Fox would be happy that they fucked up on the paperwork. 

He won’t suffer the embarrassment of his inevitably shite voting figures and he’ll have a spare £10k to pay to the people he’s defamed/Billie and the kids/whoever is next to sue him. 

It’s possible it’s deliberate. You avoid another humiliating defeat. Keep your deposit. And manufacture outrage.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Anyone describing themselves and/or their mates as "Absolute legends" belong in the Cunt Identifier thread.

A girl I used to work with says stuff like that almost everyday on instagram. “Happy birthday to my bestie” “Happy birthday to my ride or die” “happy birthday to the best friend in the world” etc etc. she’s got more best mates than Annie’s bench pressed pallet lifts 

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

Foxxy Fuckwit winning UK wide votes for his beloved Grift Par…. …sorry, Reclaim Party.

image.png

image.jpeg

Once again Cornwall is missed off the map. Disgusted.

Don't know if I'd characterize Erdogan as "far right", but he's certainly moved Turkey toward the undemocratic, repressive, non-secular end of the scale.

Took a kicking in local elections, including Istanbul and Ankara.

Hopefully a sign of a move back towards the democractic centre.

5 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

Don't know if I'd characterize Erdogan as "far right", but he's certainly moved Turkey toward the undemocratic, repressive, non-secular end of the scale.

Took a kicking in local elections, including Istanbul and Ankara.

Hopefully a sign of a move back towards the democractic centre.

Or another purge incoming...

• Upvote 1