You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are beards for benders?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Are beards for benders?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On my holidays at the moment and have been growing a beard the last week.

Both the misuses and the office girls have told me they approve and it looks "hot".

No gayness there. I'm oozing sex out of every pore. I've probably impregnated about 100 women simply by walking past them in the last seven days.

Better start saving for the Child Support payments.

I think, like hair its how much and how long you fuss over it and prune it which is the gay thing.

although I do have a bit of a strange desire to give the side part a go. not a big slick gel fest, more Steve mcqueen-esq.

looks ok in the mirror but by the time Im walking out the front door my hands pushed it back down to its normal short back n sides with fringe, or whats left of it nowadays anyway.

just cant do it, some old hairstyles have been ruined by gays I think.

I wish it was the 1950s and I can just put brycream on it without being gay, or wear a hat or cap to cover it up.

same reason I have a beard as why I dont always have a skin head, is being too lazy to shave it all the time.

On my holidays at the moment and have been growing a beard the last week.

Both the misuses and the office girls have told me they approve and it looks "hot".

No gayness there. I'm oozing sex out of every pore. I've probably impregnated about 100 women simply by walking past them in the last seven days.

Better start saving for the Child Support payments.

Quality post.

It's amazing how people who would never normally comment on your appearance just come out with "nice beard" (and no, not in a sarcastic way)

Oh dear, and it was going so well.

Bad idea calling Santa a poof like that though Johnny.

Santa? That old man who sneaks into houses in the middle of the night to give "presents" to little boys? Yeah, no chance he's a puff......

But you voted that way.

Negged for not having the balls to fight your corner young Johnathan.

Only after I saw the reaction of some of the beardy types. I was a hanging voter at that stage until the hissy fits started.

Have had a goatee for 20ish years now. Face fuzz is the sex.

Oh, and full beards for under 30's are just wrong.

A goatee isn't a beard though. Goatees can be cool.

I have a beard

beardc.jpg

And am under 30!

Hmmmm Well Mr Samual, I fear you have proved Mr Sexs second point.

Actually it really comes down to whether you have a face that suits a beard and whether you can actually grow a full one rather than a bit of bum fluff.

One of my mates grew a real 'Brian Blessed' of a beard a few years ago, it's extremely impressive and we couldn't see him without it now. It's a thing to be truely admired.

No, beards are not gay.

However it is a tricky path - if you study the photo below you will see me sporting a half-Hogan beard (possibly the least manly of my many facial-hair configurations), whereas the other chap has gone for the full-on bird-nest.

The interesting thing about said photo is that the chap in the cap is the tour manager for The Gay Blades, a New Jersey duo that both sport beards, and yet neither of whom are gay (I know this as neither of them would let me bum them).

6530_139564998178_576563178_3333391_3582456_n.jpg