You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Summer Transfer Window Syndrome, I would guess.

Oh. Awesome.

Anyway, back to Adamski. Can I recommend a song to this tune?

7XBcT41ImSI

No? Okay.

"Blackpool tell SSN that they have had no bids for Charlie Adam"

he has had 12 medicals,signed 10 times,and been spotted at melwood 236 times in the last week..for some reason the only people i will believe about charlie adam coming to liverpool or not is either the man himself or the king.

im not too bothered to be honest if he comes,he comes and if he dont,he dont but that karl oyston fella is a dickhead,and i really wouldnt want to see money going into his pocket

I want to sign him however am starting to get the feeling there isn't anything in it, the papers are saying every day it should be done in next 48 hours etc then no developments so I reckon they might just be guessing based on the january bid

I want to sign him however am starting to get the feeling there isn't anything in it, the papers are saying every day it should be done in next 48 hours etc then no developments so I reckon they might just be guessing based on the january bid

If only.

But I think he'll be a Liverpool player come August.

If it wasn't for the internet then we would know bugger all, and the signing would happen when it happens. Nowadays people get fucked off with no news, and then come back on a thread 20 mins later and get further fucked off because there is no update to the no news.

Bunch of girls.

This whole pathetic sage just proves that nobody outside of the club really knows a thing. None of these bullshit 'ITKs' (I fucking hate that term) spamming twitter, no one. Just how it should be.

Let's face it, if you were really connected within the club and in a position to receive regular and accurate information regarding our transfer dealings, the last thing you'd do would be to run off to your laptop and tell the whole world about what you know, therefor jeopardizing your whole career.

If there had been a medical it would have been all over the web. So i already knew all the rumour of him deal done was all bullshit. Looks like we haven't even agreed a fee with them yet let alone him having a bloody medical. This one is going to drag out for awhile as Olly wants his cut.

If there had been a medical it would have been all over the web. So i already knew all the rumour of him deal done was all bullshit. Looks like we haven't even agreed a fee with them yet let alone him having a bloody medical. This one is going to drag out for awhile as Olly wants his cut.

Are some people still trying to persuade themselves that Kenny isn't interested in Charlie Adam playing for Liverpool?

3 are going the other way on loan. Adam's mate who works for the Gazette was on SSN Radio and just said he's been told 3 are going on loan.

Wasn't sure if I'd heard it right so I asked him on twitter and this is what he said:

WillWatt William Watt

@

@NgooWeTrust I did say that, yes. That's what we are told.

Darby, Shelvey and....? Ince? Ecclestone? Pacheco? Ayala?