You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool v Spurs

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how come this is 4pm Sunday if its not on live?

There are 5 games on Sunday. 4 of them kick off at 4 o'clock. Sky gone with the game between Arsenal v Aston Villa. Fuck knows why. If not us, Wigan v West Hams relegation game would of been better.

Has he got any kids to field? I thought he'd fucked off the reserve set-up?

They still have loads of kids. More than us in the england Uxx teams apparently. They just think the reserves league is a waste of time, so have jibbed it off in favour of loaning players out and going to tournaments instead. They played in something like 30 youth tournaments last year.

Guest jmcv

With the roll we are on, and the fact that in the same spell, Spurs couldn't get a win in their dreams, this should be a win for us and confirm 5th spot.

My only worry is complacency, but I can't see that happening either. Very confident of a result which means the opportunity of giving a few players a try-out against Villa.

Harry's already said he doesn't want the Europa. It wouldn't surprise me if he field's a team of kids.

6th place get it now aswell don't they? City have Champions League football so I thought their Europa league spot from the FA Cup isn't needed?

Probably wrong about that though.

I reckon this is a massive test for Lucas and Jay as they're coming up against probably this season's best central midfielder in Modric.

Apart from him, though, I don't think they have much to trouble us with Bale being out. Possibly Lennon against Flanno and Van Der Vaart finding space, too.

They still have loads of kids. More than us in the england Uxx teams apparently. They just think the reserves league is a waste of time, so have jibbed it off in favour of loaning players out and going to tournaments instead. They played in something like 30 youth tournaments last year.

What do you make of that strategy?