You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham v Liverpool

njackets

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he travelled - unless he's going down late/separately to carry on training.

I've got a bad feeling about this one, but I can't put my finger on why.

They're a decent-ish side. There's not an awful lot to play for. Plus we've had some stinking displays away from home. Anything could happen.

They're a decent-ish side. There's not an awful lot to play for. Plus we've had some stinking displays away from home. Anything could happen.

Spurs win at Citeh tomorrow, Stoke get a draw next week and Citeh go to Bolton last day needing a point to secure CL qualification (assuming we win all 3 games left).

Clutching at straws maybe but I think it means there is something on this

I'm getting there early so that I can get a good look at the Michael Jackson statue. Also, where do the away fans drink?

Try a pub called the eight bells I think its called outside Putney bridge tube station was full of reds last time, that's where I'm heading.

Ellen?

I hate Monday Night Football. What a fucking abortion of Americanised, overhyped bollocks. Fuck off Sky, stop killing football. I would probably have been at this match if it was on the weekend, but you fucked it up so you can talk about fuck all for an hour.

Me too. I had earmarked this game for ages to go to, I was going to go and stay with family in London, and go the game. Had sorted a ticket, but my family are going to America tuesday morning. Even Sunday would have done, but, no, Sky had to fucking move it.

Cunts.

Guest TK-421

It's usually a great away game to go to. The look on Danny Murphy's face when he netted a late penalty to secure a 2-1 win (I think it was at Loftus Road?) still makes me chuckle.

I hate Monday Night Football. What a fucking abortion of Americanised, overhyped bollocks. Fuck off Sky, stop killing football.

Is that why the "Americanised, overhyped bollocks" Easter Monday football tradition was got rid of?

I like the Monday Nights actually. It's LFC's version of the long weekend when we put our feet up, and wait for every other shitty club to play. Then we know what we have to do on a Monday, to either keep up with them or pull away.

AGENDA:

League Game 36/38: v Fulham (a)

KO: 19:00 GMT/20:00 Local 9 May

Host Broadcaster: BSKYB

Web: Streams

Last trip to London this season, hopefully add another win to the Chelsea one across the road.

no changes from Newcastle game starting wise, would've started Robinson rather than Flanagan myself, they've both been really good however just think it would be better to have more players in their natural position

bench not the best, Subs: Gulacsi, Kyrgiakos, Wilson, Cole, Shelvey, Poulsen, Robinson.

3-1 Reds

Kuyt

Suarez

Cole

Is it official or has anybody else heard that Carroll hasn't travelled?

Cant someone just check with that Thommo dude on RAWK??

edit:

Team:Reina, Flanagan, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Spearing, Lucas, Meireles, Kuyt, Suarez, Maxi. Res: Gulacsi, Kyrgiakos, Wilson, Cole, Shelvey, Poulsen, Robinson.

Team:

----------------Reina---------------

-Flanno---Carragher----Skrtel---Johnson

------Spearing-------------Lucas-------

-----------------Meireles--------------

---------Suarez------------- Maxi---

-------------------Kuyt----------------

A 4-2-1-2-1 formation...