You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

6 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

What documents ?

Anonymous have released court documents and a witness statement purportedly from a case against Epstein and Trump alleging Trump raped and beat a 13 year old girl during one of Epstein’s parties. They’ve also released a purported list of Trump legal settlements involving sexual activity with other minors.

Obviously, as and until corroborated the usual caveats should apply.

• Upvote 2

The Trump stuff is years old so if it didn't do anything back then it's not going to do anything now I don't think :

Donald Trump will face child rape charges in court, says lawyer for alleged victim

It's not much of a surprise that some of us have forgot it was ever news when things were so insane with everything going on before the election in 2016.

1 hour ago, Moo said:

At least it's not Hilary and her emails. 

Never heard of the cunt.

There's at least one right wing group still trying to get her back in court over that I think, or they were recently (I had to search to remember who they are, it's Judicial Watch). I've not followed it though so no idea what happened and not really interested either.

15 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Never heard of the cunt.

There's at least one right wing group still trying to get her back in court over that I think, or they were recently (I had to search to remember who they are, it's Judicial Watch). I've not followed it though so no idea what happened and not really interested either.

Not even a teensy weensy little bit?

2 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

Not even a teensy weensy little bit?

I don't think so, if they covered for her several times in 2016 and maybe since then too, it's unlikely anything's going to happen to her now and probably similar with those Trump court cases. The system is doing its job to protect them I think so it seems like a waste of time following it.

America is like driving past a motorway cat crash; you can't help swan necking out of a morbid curiosity but you're always left thinking "thank fuck that's not me".

Such a terrible shame. Money and the pursuit of money and the influence wielded by those who have the money is at the root of this entire global shit-storm.

Gordon Gecko was wrong, Gordon Gecko was a cunt.

2 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

If you are anti anti fascist, you're a fascist. 

Now, this might be a can of worms and one I’m really not sure how to position, but I used to stand with unite and other anti racism groups, various umbrella groups under the anti cunt banner and there were always a bunch of ‘hardcore’ who were looking for any excuse to wade in.

The protests are fully justified and Trump is a cunt and the vast, vast majority on the side of what’s right are good, honest people trying to affect change, but there are blerts looking for a fight and that’s it.

Im in no way trying to diminish, just trying to shed light on the debate from someone who’s been at the ‘coalface’

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Now, this might be a can of worms and one I’m really not sure how to position, but I used to stand with unite and other anti racism groups, various umbrella groups under the anti cunt banner and there were always a bunch of ‘hardcore’ who were looking for any excuse to wade in.

The protests are fully justified and Trump is a cunt and the vast, vast majority on the side of what’s right are good, honest people trying to affect change, but there are blerts looking for a fight and that’s it.

Im in no way trying to diminish, just trying to shed light on the debate from someone who’s been at the ‘coalface’

So criticise those blerts for looking for a fight. Anti anti fascist = fascist. 

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Some believe nothing other than being a dickhead, doesn’t matter what flag they’re under.

That’s the point you missed.

No mate, if you want to criticise people for hardcore veganism, hardcore squat principles, hardcore punk rock principles, etc then stick to the actual things that annoy you.

If you are actually anti anti fascist then you are a fascist. 

7 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

No mate, if you want to criticise people for hardcore veganism, hardcore squat principles, hardcore punk rock principles, etc then stick to the actual things that annoy you.

If you are actually anti anti fascist then you are a fascist. 

And this is why the lefts eating itself! 

Yes, you are a fascist, but that doesn’t mean that all the people standing with you have best interests at heart and have the best intentions that their actions could lead to.

We, the ‘left’, have cunts amongst us as well and it’d do us well to understand that. 

Ideology is a way to guide the masses, it’s not wholesale believed by everyone who wears the T-shirt. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1