You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That's savage! Ha.

I see that the Trumpies are in outrage at it. Yet have no issue with a President bragging about sexual assault, mocking disabled people and coming up with all manner of derogatory nicknames for people.

I agree but sinking to Trumps level is not the answer. 

That's savage! Ha.

I see that the Trumpies are in outrage at it. Yet have no issue with a President bragging about sexual assault, mocking disabled people and coming up with all manner of derogatory nicknames for people.

Check out @mrbenwexler’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/mrbenwexler/status/990591198657036289?s=09

That's savage! Ha.

I've watched that clip a couple of times now, and I still don't get what's 'savage' about it. Calling it savage is like clickbait. Plus, the woman's clearly scripted delivery is painful.

If you're gonna take the piss, do it properly. Not that pointless shit.

I've watched that clip a couple of times now, and I still don't get what's 'savage' about it. Calling it savage is like clickbait. Plus, the woman's clearly scripted delivery is painful.

If you're gonna take the piss, do it properly. Not that pointless shit.

I think it was quite savage. You don't. Meh!

I think a lot of the savagery/harshness of it came from the fact that SHS was sitting yards from the woman slagging her off and couldn't really do much about it.

Never saw the point in them ' roasts ' and can't see what the 'roastee' gets out of it. 

Saw one of these roasting William Shatner on tv & couldn't believe what I was seeing as Captain Kirk sat nervously laughing while a string of nonentities took the piss out of him. He should have got up and stomped their bones to powder, or at least forgot to set the phasers to stun.

• Upvote 1

Never saw the point in them ' roasts ' and can't see what the 'roastee' gets out of it. 

Saw one of these roasting William Shatner on tv & couldn't believe what I was seeing as Captain Kirk sat nervously laughing while a string of nonentities took the piss out of him. He should have got up and stomped their bones to powder, or at least forgot to set the phasers to stun.

Should have got Scottie to give them a good beaming 

• Upvote 1

George Takei ( Sulu ) turned up being really snide on it , read later that he felt that Shatner didn't support him enough when he came out as gay, but it was quite uncomfortable to watch.

I have the vision of the Family Guy episode where Stewie kidnaps the whole ST cast running through my head

The Saudis will buy some nukes. That fella who owns the world's most expensive house in France has got loads of money. Clever thinking by old Trumpy. 

* Clever if it's to make a few bob here and now. Obviously not so clever given the nuclear holocaust aspect, but it's swings and roundabouts really. 

From the BBC News website.  Bizarre and contradictory.

"[Trump] dictated that whole letter," Harold Bornstein told CNN on Tuesday.

"I just made it up as I went along," he said.

I think he may have had a small hand in the write-up.

“the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency

physical strength and stamina” as “extraordinary” and the president’s blood pressure and lab tests as “astonishingly excellent.”

• Upvote 2

I think he may have had a small hand in the write-up.

“the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency

physical strength and stamina” as “extraordinary” and the president’s blood pressure and lab tests as “astonishingly excellent.”

Overall Summary:

"Probably the best ever."