You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

23 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I wonder what other stuff this fella makes up 

Calvin Aldi

Calvin Aldi

Player Valuation: £750k
Was in a paper shop in Wavertre once, this fella goes in and buys 4 copies of the Sun and walks out. I bought a lottery ticket and walked out, the fella was on his phone and walked over to his car. I the back window there was a mini scarf with "justice for the 96" on it. You couldn't make this up.

The mad thing is that if he'd just said it was 1 copy of the rag it might be believable. Every now and again something pops up on twitter of someone in a Liverpool shirt reading it, or a foreign fan buying it on their way to the ground. It happens when people are disconnected with the area and history of the club they "support." 

He had to go the extra Whopper mile of the guy buying 4 copies though. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

The mad thing is that if he'd just said it was 1 copy of the rag it might be believable. Every now and again something pops up on twitter of someone in a Liverpool shirt reading it, or a foreign fan buying it on their way to the ground. It happens when people are disconnected with the area and history of the club they "support." 

He had to go the extra Whopper mile of the guy buying 4 copies though. 

They are lying rats. 

That Michael Ball and old soldier version of YNWA has gone top of the iTunes chart or something and apparently its all us trying to make it about us? 

• Upvote 1

Want me to tell you why the S*n one never happened. Because if it did the bluenose would probably have pulled him on it and gained the moral high ground.

’ Was in de Asda in Breck Rd and dis fella bought de S*n, he ad a Redshite top on.

Follered im outside and gave him a bollocking lid, people died dat day, I knew one ‘

walks away and under his breath mutters ‘ murderers ‘

• Upvote 1

On 15/04/2020 at 23:55, benwasmydog said:

I've never ever liked or listened to any of them anyway. Ever. They don't matter to me. I'm 52 years old and if they were a film character they would be the inadequate older brother from the Godfather movies. Think his name was Fredo? Useless, backward and bitter and a grass. They were vile twats in the 70's and 80's and I have never ever associated with them. That's hard to do do being born and raised in Tuebrook but I was practising social distancing with them from day 1.

This. 

24 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Want me to tell you why the S*n one never happened. Because if it did the bluenose would probably have pulled him on it and gained the moral high ground.

’ Was in de Asda in Breck Rd and dis fella bought de S*n, he ad a Redshite top on.

Follered im outside and gave him a bollocking lid, people died dat day, I knew one ‘

walks away and under his breath mutters ‘ murderers ‘

I was at Villa Park lad

To be fair, I’m pretty browned off at seeing the NHS staff in blue gowns. They can go fuck themselves if they think they’re treating me wearing one of them. The blueshite making the NHS about them. They’ll be wanting the clapping for the NHS to change to booing next as they only know how to do that. Proper red me like.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

They are lying rats. 

That Michael Ball and old soldier version of YNWA has gone top of the iTunes chart or something and apparently its all us trying to make it about us? 

won the hearts of the nation then resorted to red shite behaviour

2 hours ago, Stickman said:

Just watched the Maine Road cup semi of 77 , fuck me I didn’t know Everton had a goal disallowed I’m surprised I’ve never heard about it  

I've never heard about it either. 

Unless you say the name Clive Thomas on the internet 3 times and a load of Evertonians appear.

3 hours ago, Stickman said:

Just watched the Maine Road cup semi of 77 , fuck me I didn’t know Everton had a goal disallowed I’m surprised I’ve never heard about it  

I did, didn't know it was on until she rang and said, Chesterfield v Middlesbrough after starring Sean Dyche. 

10 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Legend....

As an Everton Blue I would prefer that the league is cancelled so that Liverpool don't win it. That is me speaking as an Evertonian, I don't want them to win.” - Joseph Yobo

https://mobile.twitter.com/EvertonNewsFeed/status/1251658699883462656

Bizarrely they left the other part of the interview out...

I wanted to win trophies' – Yobo reveals why he left Everton for Fenerbahce 

https://www.goal.com/en-om/news/yobo-reveals-why-he-left-everton-for-fenerbahce/iywe9qg0hpv71u8ap5t0ualhv

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Stickman said:

Legend....

As an Everton Blue I would prefer that the league is cancelled so that Liverpool don't win it. That is me speaking as an Evertonian, I don't want them to win.” - Joseph Yobo

https://mobile.twitter.com/EvertonNewsFeed/status/1251658699883462656

At least he's honest and not hiding behind the moral high ground.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Recorded that FA Cup classic yesterday and watched it before I went to bed. Never seen the proper match, only the goals.

I can't believe they make such a fucking drama about Clive Thomas. They had a goal that was disallowed for either handball or offside. It was an FA cup semi final not a European Cup final. It would have meant that they went through against Man Utd who we eventually lost to. Also they had another chance in a replay 4 days later but lost 3 nil.

Yet loads of them still go on about it like it was the biggest injustice in football history and go mental every time they hear his name or see his photo on the internet. 

Liverpool have had worse refereeing decisions go against them in finals or league game deciders.