You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

If giroud wasnt shite then arsenal would have won 4:2. That said, everton have a very good first team. Howards a good keeper, they have two of the best full backs in the league, mccarthy is getting better and better, lukaku will improve too and barkley yet to come back. Top four challenge till the beginning of april.

doesn't help if you get done at the end because you've faded and can't pace yourself correctly.

Agreed but a point off a team packed with better players is a good result. If they'd played throughout at the same half-pace intensity as Arsenal they'd have got nothing. They out-worked Arsenal to dominate the game and had nothing left. Anyway fuck them - I'm delighted they blew it.

Agreed but a point off a team packed with better players is a good result. If they'd played throughout at the same half-pace intensity as Arsenal they'd have got nothing. They out-worked Arsenal to dominate the game and had nothing left. Anyway fuck them - I'm delighted they blew it.

it was one of those days when you felt you couldn't lose i thought. arsenal no doubt will be closer challengers to us - if everton win it's good as you know they'll slip at some point, if arsenal win it's funny and a draw in this manner the only bad thing it brings is perhaps a boost to arsenal.

it was one of those days when you felt you couldn't lose i thought. arsenal no doubt will be closer challengers to us - if everton win it's good as you know they'll slip at some point, if arsenal win it's funny and a draw in this manner the only bad thing it brings is perhaps a boost to arsenal.

Probably the best result for us overall. Both sides drop two points - which could be important between us and arsenal at end of season and the sooner we shake Everton off the better as they're like leeches gathering strength so long as they're attached to us in the table.

Probably the best result for us overall. Both sides drop two points - which could be important between us and arsenal at end of season and the sooner we shake Everton off the better as they're like leeches gathering strength so long as they're attached to us in the table.

it is funny how being close to us drives them on. i suppose as i am a negative cunt, i tend to look at the fact it's a point better for arsenal this season than last, as they took one of their legendary away day kickings last season. i hope the comeback isn't a sign of some resilience.

An Arsenal hiding would of been the best result for us, showing them to be the bottlers they are and stacking pressure on Wenger right from the off. This was a bad result for us, they'll take confidence from the comeback and it'll galvanise the team going forward.

Everton on the other hand are an irrelevance, so a win would of been beneficial to us because they aren't going to hang with the big boys this season anyway.

• Upvote 2

Apparently they've offered Eto'o a two year deal. I don't know how much he's on but I reckon Bill is playing a risky game with his blue tinted spectales on giving fat contracts out nowadays. Barry,Eto'o,Lukaku,Barkley must be on big money, without bringing in much revenue. If they just get Europa league or worse this season I can see them imploding financially.

I fucking hate them.

I shouldn't have, but I went on Facebook knowing they would all be on there posting about our City result. I was correct, nothing from them on Saturday, but there are all there now. Obsessed little cunts.

Has anyone ever explained that you can pick and choose who your friends are on Facebook.  Actually, the same is true for real life.  I don't know anyone who is crowing about our defeat tonight.

I fucking hate them.

I shouldn't have, but I went on Facebook knowing they would all be on there posting about our City result. I was correct, nothing from them on Saturday, but there are all there now. Obsessed little cunts.

just remind them about 19 years, the original PlayStation hadn't yet been released in the UK when they won a trophy

just remind them about 19 years, the original PlayStation hadn't yet been released in the UK when they won a trophy

Windows 3.11 was still Microsoft's operating system when Everton last won a trophy. Nil Start Button PC Less-Than-Optimum.

When we bought our latest striker I texted a blue friend, saying 'Fuckin' 'elli, we bought Balotelli!'. Yesterday he texted me with 'We shopped at Netto and came back with Eto'o!'.It isn't often that our neighbours get humourous,  MInd you, this guy laughs like fuck at Stephen Hawking.

" Well Samuel what are your first thoughts on joining the mighty Everton and your view of the city of Merseyside ? "

" When I came here and got dropped of at the stadium the taxi driver told me that although I had played against de red shite before nothing will be better than playing at the School of Science against de red shite bastards In the city of Merseyside. All around I see the Blue of Everton and have received many great welcomes and invitations to weekends in Talacre and Conwy.

I was shocked though to stop off at a shop near the red shite ground in Merseyside, I was asking for the Mars bar and the person serving was a red shite fan, he wore a Viking helmet and ate raw fish. Others I saw wore clothing covered in buttons and offered me Eels in jelly. de red white are not my people. "

Evertonian in work:

"Fucking hell, Celtic are shite getting knocked out of Europe twice in a matter if weeks, give them a second chance and they still fuck up"

Me: yeah wonder who the last team was to do that eh?

Blue: "go on"

Me: "Everton"

Blue: "that doesn't count as it was two different competitions"

Me "ok"

• Upvote 9

Evertonian in work:

"Fucking hell, Celtic are shite getting knocked out of Europe twice in a matter if weeks, give them a second chance and they still fuck up"

Me: yeah wonder who the last team was to do that eh?

Blue: "go on"

Me: "Everton"

Blue: "that doesn't count as it was two different competitions"

Me "ok"

Villarreal Satis Nisi Optimum.

• Upvote 3