Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1924 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

14 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Fans of High and Mighty FC are currently frothing at the mouth because someone set a flare off by the Dixie Dean statue.

No evidence whatsoever that a Liverpool fan was responsible, but that hasn't stopped the usual deluge of classy comments.

I’ve seen a picture of it and there’s wreaths laid at the feet of the statue and behind it against the wall, so I personally think it’s fucking disrespectful and whoever did it - and let’s face it, it was a red - is a prick.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I’ve seen a picture of it and there’s wreaths laid at the feet of the statue and behind it against the wall, so I personally think it’s fucking disrespectful and whoever did it - and let’s face it, it was a red - is a prick.

I don't think so. It was one of them foreigners coming over to see BMD in all it's glory. You know the 8th wonder of the world.

This offended by everything line they use so freely maybe they should have a word with themselves. As for fireworks, flares and smoke bombs there is a time and a place, some twats need to realise it.

Whoever did it is a shit stirring knobhead and you know that they will milk it for all its worth. Fucking dickheads giving them more ammo after the fireworks the other week. 

Saying it is a memorial is a bit of a stretch though as people pay to have their names put there, bit like the bricks on the floor by the main stand. Most other clubs do something similar. I know a Sheffield United fan in work who paid for a brick with his Dad's name on outside Bramhall lane.

Still, it's a stupid thing to do and they should just leave the statue alone as it will just antagonise them even more.

28 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Fans of High and Mighty FC are currently frothing at the mouth because someone set a flare off by the Dixie Dean statue.

No evidence whatsoever that a Liverpool fan was responsible, but that hasn't stopped the usual deluge of classy comments.

We’ve burnt the statue and tried to bring the Liver Bird down with an Exocet missile. The damage we did to Barca (?) and throwing a few bottles at City coach.

We could have done City’s coach properly and just issued threats against the players and torched it, the Everton Way. 

Paul1986

Paul1986

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Just don't get it. Vandalised Prince Rupert's tower last year, tried to set the Liver building on fire and now burning the Dixie statue.

And it's not just us, look at the damage they caused in Barcelona or to the Man City coach. Just a vile, horrid fanbase.

Remember when there fan’s showed up to the training ground and threatened to call in the boys if their demands weren’t met? They fucking don’t!

Setting off flares at a memorial of any description is fucking scummy but they’re more than happy to dine out on that shit and tar us all.  

6 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Remember when there fan’s showed up to the training ground and threatened to call in the boys if their demands weren’t met? They fucking don’t!

Setting off flares at a memorial of any description is fucking scummy but they’re more than happy to dine out on that shit and tar us all.  

Just had some dickhead blue on twitter accusing me of condoning it just because I picked one of the perverted twats up for saying the statue was on-fire 

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

This offended by everything line they use so freely maybe they should have a word with themselves. As for fireworks, flares and smoke bombs there is a time and a place, some twats need to realise it.

Yes, they trot that offended by everything line out but as you say, the truth is they're the ones who are always offended.

By the way, was the flare red?

8 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Yes, they trot that offended by everything line out but as you say, the truth is they're the ones who are always offended.

By the way, was the flare red?

• Upvote 1

I'm afraid I couldn't give a shit anymore! We could cure world hunger overnight and one of that shower would still scream meeeeerrrrrrddeeeeerrrreeerrrrsss at the first opportunity!

Oh and seeing as they like harking back to the past I'll just say this - 1994 Wimbledon Coach!

12 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I just find it odd that the flare is burning away, there's no one walking or running away yet someone is there at just the right time to capture this. Call me a cynic and all that.

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I just find it odd that the flare is burning away, there's no one walking or running away yet someone is there at just the right time to capture this. Call me a cynic and all that.

Maybe whoever filmed it set it up. It's annoying, not only for the disrespect, but because they're completely irrelevant and should be ignored rather than this small time provocation.

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Yup.  The biggest fire hazard of all is if the wind blows some stray sparks off that into their shack.

• Upvote 1

And just to add fuel to the fire, Spurs are 1-0 up according to LiveScore (I can't watch their shite play). 

And Massive Holegape booked into the bargain.