You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

25 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

The stadium is why they won't go bust. If it gets that bad, they'll go into administration, they'll come out the other side with less debt and renting the stadium off someone else. 

Oh i dont know look at the other clubs that have gone into admin in the past few years not ended well for them

4 minutes ago, col06 said:

Oh i dont know look at the other clubs that have gone into admin in the past few years not ended well for them

I'm not saying it'll be sound. It won't. They're 1bn in debt and they'll likely come out of administration still massively in debt and not own the stadium that was meant to make them rulers of the world. I just don't think they will go bust. They're not bury. The new stadium will be something people can cash in on. But that only happens if they survive and pay the rent. Which I realise rent paying is not something they're known to enjoy doing. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

FSG should buy it on the cheap and play the woman and kids games there. And let Everton rent it to top up our transfer budget

I had thought we could maybe do that with woodison. You could probably get it for peanuts when they're in administration. 

2 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

If they go bust that stadium is the biggest fucking white elephant on the planet.

There is literally nobody else who would take it. Not us, not Tranmere, none of the local rugby clubs.

It would pretty much sit there rotting. Stupidest fucking project ever.

Chippy Tits insisted it was risk-free.

12 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

What a Seamus

Colemanballs I think is appropriate. It was an absolute belter that. 

Just now, an tha said:

Come on, which one of you bastards is this....?

Screenshot-20240330-170132-Chrome.jpg

Where the fuck would they find the money to sack dyche and pay mourinhos wages?

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

And even shitcoat wouldn't touch them with a fucking barge pole.

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

If this Iranian has got the dough he says he has, lad, then we want Mourinho.

5 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

When I left home earlier they were one down. Even funnier they equalised then lost through that goal.

And equalised with 3 minutes to go.

And dyche on the BBC crying about lack of pens. Crying about a foul in the build up to one of Bournemouth's goals. They "can't rely on referees". 

They're so fucking funny.  

On the subject of der redshite ginner…