You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

23 minutes ago, Dicko said:

City are hard enough to deal with.

Why would you want our one guarantee of six points a season out of existence?

We dont get 6 points every season against them. Personally as of recent I'd happily see them no longer exist. Let a third or less of Liverpool just become outright mancs and sing their anti scouse songs.

1 hour ago, Furmedge said:

777 are being legged all round the world for being a gang of shithouses, it seems.  So either way, it's win win.  They get approval, sell the stadium with Everton paying rent (don't forget to pay it this time, Blues!) and are run into the ground, or they don't get approval and call in the £160m in loans at an inflated rate with an owner who can't/won't fund the repayments and no other buyer interested in taking on a massive debt.

When we had cunts in charge of our club, Reds got organised and chased them all the way to the Wall Street Journal and beyond.

Everton are lurching from one set of cunts to another, both threatening to drag them into oblivion - and they're shining lights on buildings, cry-arsing because they got caught cheating.

• Upvote 1

They always injure one of our players and generally either play out of their skin at Goodison as it's their Champions league final or just try to shithouse a draw with physical snide footy at Anfield. Then whinge non stop after both games for weeks about the refs being against them. Their fans wreck Anfield and try to start fights in the park lobbing chairs into beer gardens. 

I'd rather play Ipswich or Leeds and twat them 4-0 home and away. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Can’t help but feel that either way getting control of the stadium under a separate company and fleecing the club for as much as possible is the endgame. Would also get the earnings from other events as well.

Maybe they plan to rent it to us for our women and youth teams. 

On 01/06/2021 at 22:02, Chip Butty said:

The gift that keeps on giving.

When I heard the news I had a proper J R Hartley, contentment moment in me chair.

Thanks Ev, you're the best, at being the shittest. 

Evergreen post.

• Upvote 3

Funny that it's them and Forest going to the government about Masters and the premier league. You know, both the clubs that admitted the books aren't up to scratch and they knowingly Brook the rules. But it's not fair

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

When we had cunts in charge of our club, Reds got organised and chased them all the way to the Wall Street Journal and beyond.

Everton are lurching from one set of cunts to another, both threatening to drag them into oblivion - and they're shining lights on buildings, cry-arsing because they got caught cheating.

The difference is, we didn't have to pay back £160m in loans. Everton fans can cry arse all they want, buy the reality is with or without 777 their future is fucked.

11 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Funny that it's them and Forest going to the government about Masters and the premier league. You know, both the clubs that admitted the books aren't up to scratch and they knowingly Brook the rules. But it's not fair

You've been posting about Kelly Brook too much you dirty bastard. 

• Upvote 1

I honestly can't think of another fanbase out there that's like them now. There's rivalries all over the country but i don't know any that spew conspiracy stuff as much as they do, full blown Trumpian fanbase now. I suppose this kind of patter is all they've got left now, much like the covid conspiracy talk always tended to come from security guards at B&M or blokes with no teeth and one leg sat outside the Royal having a fag. The devil makes work for empty minds.

• Upvote 1