You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

9 minutes ago, Antynwa said:

RE: Bramley Moore.

I think if it really went tits up for Everton then I think there will be two scenarios 

1. Liverpool and the City Council fund a stadium for the Liverpool Women's team, this arrangement will last through to such a time by which Everton can either lease the stadium or buy it.

2. The stadium stands empty for decades as a shining example to Premier League corruption implemented by our blue cousins and it'll eventually collapse in the sea (after about 2 years) because of global warming.

Believe me I've thought about this long and hard. 

Even if it stands empty I'm certain all the boats in the world will detour down the banks of the Royal blue Mersey to see such a spectacle.

It's basically on par with the roman colosseum but accessible by boats.

25 minutes ago, Anubis said:

The Esk is staking his entire reputation on them being complainant. He’s doubled down on it. The excitement grows. Will they or won’t they?

It's like Christmas again. I might put the deccies and the tree back up. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Maybe the stadium can help spur a resurgent national interest in speedway.

Or maybe Wasps can reform and try to bring union to the city. A wiser investment than Everton's but maybe not breaking their habit in terms of financial intelligence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Part of town isn't named The Baltic Triangle for nothing.

Is that like The Bermuda Triangle only it's where hopes & dreams disappear?

1 hour ago, Turkish Delight said:

I love the optimism about their bargaining power on the new stadium if they have to sell it.

The new owner of the ground will obviously want to pay top whack for it with it being 'the best stadium ever' and will then be happy to make huge losses by negotiating a bad rent deal with Everton as part of doing that.

There's no chance whoever bought it would want to pick it up on the cheap and fleece them on their rent because these companies never want to do anything like that. They'll just be in it for the prestige.

The stadium holds absolutely no value for anyone without a high paying tenant. And there's one show in town to pay the rent and they currently own the gaff but owe over a bn. The only way anyone buys it is on the cheap to clear debts and a long term lease signed by Everton which allows the stadium owners from making app the money while Everton aren't playing. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

These cunts always survive by the skin of their teeth. Im expecting whatever it is to only be enough to stoke their sense of injustice for being punished for a crime they actually committed while thumbing their nose at those trying to help them out. I've said it a million times, their covid loss claims should of seen them kicked out of the division.

You know they'll get a 2nd points deduction and get saved by a points deduction for forest. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

The Esk is staking his entire reputation on them being complainant. He’s doubled down on it. The excitement grows. Will they or won’t they?

He knows shit. 

He’s going all out on there being no new charges. 

No charges and it confirms his ITK status. 

Charges and it’s the corrupt PL and his contact at the club assured him they’d done nothing wrong. 

Going on about the cartel again. Forgets that Everton were part of a cartel of 5 in 1992. Meanwhile other teams who weren't have won trophies while they've just sat around blaming Heysel, laughed at us for being a tourist/Norwegian club and could have moved grounds years ago for a lot less than what is bankrupting them now. 

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

He knows shit. 

He’s going all out on there being no new charges. 

No charges and it confirms his ITK status. 

Charges and it’s the corrupt PL and his contact at the club assured him they’d done nothing wrong. 

He's fucked it.

3 hours ago, Antynwa said:

RE: Bramley Moore.

I think if it really went tits up for Everton then I think there will be two scenarios 

1. We fund the stadium for the Liverpool Women's team, this arrangement will last through forever however Everton can loan the Stadium from us on the condition that all seats and interior are red.

2. The stadium stands empty for decades as a shining example to Premier League corruption implemented by our blue cousins and it'll eventually collapse in the sea (after about 2 years) because of Evertonian's tears. 

Fixed.