You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

16 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Frank playing to his gallery.

“Particularly when I think about City, when I think about how they handle themselves on and off the pitch, I think they’re a fantastic example.”

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/frank-lampard-jurgen-klopp-city-25289563

If you put him and Silva together you wouldn't know which one to knockout first.

21 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Frank playing to his gallery.

“Particularly when I think about City, when I think about how they handle themselves on and off the pitch, I think they’re a fantastic example.”

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/frank-lampard-jurgen-klopp-city-25289563

What this Man City?

C173268A-CEE6-416A-93F4-840B7006AF27.jpeg

11 hours ago, johnsusername said:

God what a prick. Proper Tory.

"This thing of financial play I always find a bit strange. There are teams who have a lot more income than we do and can spend more on wages but that's the story of the modern game. It's all relative."

He is a wanker who doesn't make sense. He said that he understands what Klopp is saying and that he agrees with Klopp but in the very next sentence he said City are an excellent example. How the fuck does this even make sense?

I do agree with him when he said he doesn't understand FFP - no one fucking does as there is no living proof that it actually works and enforced.

1 minute ago, Carra_is_legend said:

He is a wanker who doesn't make sense. He said that he understands what Klopp is saying and that he agrees with Klopp but in the very next sentence he said City are an excellent example. How the fuck does this even make sense?

I do agree with him when he said he doesn't understand FFP - no one fucking does as there is no living proof that it actually works and enforced.

I think it's good for lampard and his club that even FFP don't know how the fuck it works or they could be in a spot of bother themselves. 

The whole City thing and fans of other clubs gloating at them beating us to titles is jealousy of us and nothing more. For any fan over a certain age of any club bar City it must be horrible seeing a mid-table side (especially one who had only recently got out of league 1 after a few years out of the top flight) all of a sudden being able to sign who they want then going on to have the success they have. Lottery winning cheats thats all they are no matter how good a side they've built. 

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that when Everton move into their new stadium, a super rich fucker (with actual money) swoops in and takes them on a similar journey as City. Imagine a league with City, Newcastle and Everton sweeping up? FFP eh 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I think it's good for lampard and his club that even FFP don't know how the fuck it works or they could be in a spot of bother themselves. 

The whole City thing and fans of other clubs gloating at them beating us to titles is jealousy of us and nothing more. For any fan over a certain age of any club bar City it must be horrible seeing a mid-table side (especially one who had only recently got out of league 1 after a few years out of the top flight) all of a sudden being able to sign who they want then going on to have the success they have. Lottery winning cheats thats all they are no matter how good a side they've built. 

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that when Everton move into their new stadium, a super rich fucker (with actual money) swoops in and takes them on a similar journey as City. Imagine a league with City, Newcastle and Everton sweeping up? FFP eh 

Agree with all that. Saudi bought a football club in England so I wouldn't be surprised with anything in future.

Need these to get a result today. United too getting a draw would be handy.

as much as I’d love Everton to go down and United to return to the pit of despair our cause is strengthened by them both getting a point today (assuming we win of course).

that’s the difference between Everton and Liverpool - we want what’s best for us they would rather a result that harms us.

7 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

as much as I’d love Everton to go down and United to return to the pit of despair our cause is strengthened by them both getting a point today (assuming we win of course).

that’s the difference between Everton and Liverpool - we want what’s best for us they would rather a result that harms us.

Oh my sweet summer flower, relying on Everton is the folly of lunatics.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JagSquared said:

No we don't,  Newcastle win all day long. I'm sticking to my Burnley shouts,  hard to beat but can't score goals.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JagSquared said:

I desperately, desperately want them to lose every game, unless it's absolutely certain it would change the title race then fuck them, my hatred is yet again at an all time high.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I desperately, desperately want them to lose every game, unless it's absolutely certain it would change the title race then fuck them, my hatred is yet again at an all time high.

The try hard blues "I'd rather my entire family got murdered than see Liverpool win a throw in, nevermind a game of football. I proper hate them yer know"

About time this was written about. Just a shame that Lampard isn't directly mentioned- the game at Anfield last season and their 'triumphant' run-in were a disgrace with the amount of time-wasting and cynicism on view. They're doing the same this season too. 'Building something' my arse, they're a relegation-threatened Stoke.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/when-saturday-comes-blog/2022/oct/19/football-time-wasting-sophistication-art-form