You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Bad BS neighbours mother in law discussing the footy in the garden, could hear her as her voice is best described as a loud noise. Regarding us winning the league anything can happen, remember we lost it at Goodison last season.

That can't be right as apparently they never mention that.

Jeez, GOT is seriously starting to boil my piss. But how can I stop when there’s little nuggets like this one. It’s not behind closed doors because we’re in the midst of a pandemic, no, it’s because of our fans that Everton are being punished. 

McMagicT

Player Valuation: £750k
Under normal circumstances if a team has to play behind closed doors, it is because the home team has infringed the rules in some way or the playing
area is poor or ice/snow makes the outside roads & pathways dangerous to walk on. Everton has none of these problems. So, the problem is the away
supporters, even so they cannot be trusted to behave as normal human beings. The Premier League is happy for this game to go ahead. if any
innocent bystander is injured or worse, the P.L. and LFC will have blood on their hands again. Call the game off until the end of the season.
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Jeez, GOT is seriously starting to boil my piss. But how can I stop when there’s little nuggets like this one. It’s not behind closed doors because we’re in the midst of a pandemic, no, it’s because of our fans that Everton are being punished. 

McMagicT

Under normal circumstances if a team has to play behind closed doors, it is because the home team has infringed the rules in some way or the playing
area is poor or ice/snow makes the outside roads & pathways dangerous to walk on. Everton has none of these problems. So, the problem is the away
supporters, even so they cannot be trusted to behave as normal human beings. The Premier League is happy for this game to go ahead. if any
innocent bystander is injured or worse, the P.L. and LFC will have blood on their hands again. Call the game off until the end of the season.

giphy.gif

They are just a bunch of faux outrage melodramatic drama queen sanctimonious twats. If it was anyone else at the top of the league they would not give a flying fuck.

They act like it's a national tragedy if the remaining league games get played and screech like a set of fucking banshees because they aren't getting what they want. 

They've loved it for years that we havent won the league and now that's going to hopefully disappear in the next few weeks. They can't handle that the one thing they had left will be gone soon. 

They've been the biggest whineist set of cunts in the country over the null and void argument and hiding behind a global pandemic with fake concern over people's lives to suit their own sad little pathetic agenda. Even the Mancs and other sets of fans have let it go.  But not them, no, they still have to go on about it to the point that it is affecting their mental wellbeing. If I hated something that much I'd seek professional help.

Now they are using the fans not being there, conspiracy to give Liverpool the title or an asterisk title as a coping mechanism for the depression that they will feel.

No wonder their ground is called the Old Lady as they just act like a bunch of bitter old bitches who still hold a grudge for things that happened years ago. What other fan base would still whinge on about Clive Thomas 43 years ago or come up with a mad conspiracy about Collina being told not to allow Everton into the Champions League. Every single bit of misfortune that befalls them is always a conspiracy or because Liverpool pay off refs, have tons of luck or take drugs that never get detected. 

Maybe if their club wasn't fucking shite they wouldn't have to lower themselves to wearing Real Madrid tops in the pub and celebrating a Liverpool loss like them winning a trophy. 

• Upvote 11

26 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They are just a bunch of faux outrage melodramatic drama queen sanctimonious twats. If it was anyone else at the top of the league they would not give a flying fuck.

They act like it's a national tragedy if the remaining league games get played and screech like a set of fucking banshees because they aren't getting what they want. 

They've loved it for years that we havent won the league and now that's going to hopefully disappear in the next few weeks. They can't handle that the one thing they had left will be gone soon. 

They've been the biggest whineist set of cunts in the country over the null and void argument and hiding behind a global pandemic with fake concern over people's lives to suit their own sad little pathetic agenda. Even the Mancs and other sets of fans have let it go.  But not them, no, they still have to go on about it to the point that it is affecting their mental wellbeing. If I hated something that much I'd seek professional help.

Now they are using the fans not being there, conspiracy to give Liverpool the title or an asterisk title as a coping mechanism for the depression that they will feel.

No wonder their ground is called the Old Lady as they just act like a bunch of bitter old bitches who still hold a grudge for things that happened years ago. What other fan base would still whinge on about Clive Thomas 43 years ago or come up with a mad conspiracy about Collina being told not to allow Everton into the Champions League. Every single bit of misfortune that befalls them is always a conspiracy or because Liverpool pay off refs, have tons of luck or take drugs that never get detected. 

Maybe if their club wasn't fucking shite they wouldn't have to lower themselves to wearing Real Madrid tops in the pub and celebrating a Liverpool loss like them winning a trophy. 

Typical red shite rant.  For shame.  FC class and dignity fans would never stoop to such depths 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

They all need a good fucking slap the bunch of wankers. Wouldn't dream of saying this shit to a red in the street. 

If one day one of them post that they got their head kicked in by a RS supporter I'll piss myself laughing.

There's some bad prick Liverpool fan in my work who you wished was never a Liverpool fan with some of the shite he comes out with. 

Anyway, some Evertonian filled him in after the Origi derby after he kept going on at some of them outside the Kop about bringing a DVD out of the 95 minutes of the game.

Both sets of fans in work thought it was hilarious, it still hasn't made him shut up or have a eureka moment about why everyone thinks he's a twat. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

There's some bad prick Liverpool fan in my work who you wished was never a Liverpool fan with some of the shite he comes out with. 

Anyway, some Evertonian filled him in after the Origi derby after he kept going on at some of them outside the Kop about bringing a DVD out of the 95 minutes of the game.

Both sets of fans in work thought it was hilarious, it still hasn't made him shut up or have a eureka moment about why everyone thinks he's a twat. 

We all have knobhead fans. 

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

The DVD bit is funny and bang on by the way as I remember a lot of blues claiming they played us off the park. God bless our poor demented neighbours.

9 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

McMagicT

Can't remember a game played behind closed doors because of ice/snow/playing area?

Soft cunt

9 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

This, in a cunting nutshell.

9 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

I’ve seen some people publicly outed just from a tweet. Just come across this cunt on Twitter. Can anyone do their stuff and out this cunt?

https://twitter.com/AmcWingchun/with_replies

His pinned tweet sums up a twat like him 

Translated as "I watched Karate Kid when I was 6 and had a connection no other kid has with Mr Miyagi and I really feel like I am as tough as Bruce Lee but in reality I have never opened my mouth when the threat of violence actually exists because I am an arrogant internet black-belt" 

He will either go private or be apologising within an hour I expect. 

• Upvote 1