You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

It's quite ironic that they give it the "always the victims" shout when they've pretty much hijacked Heysel and turned it into their disaster, portraying themselves as a victim of it all, to the extent that they go on about it more than Juventus do.

Those stickers haven't angered me. They've made me pity those responsible. We spend our dosh (largely) on banners celebrating our legends and to support our team. They've spent their time and money on stickers about Liverpool and false sympathy over the deaths of 39 people purely to try and score cheap points.

• Upvote 3

It's quite ironic that they give it the "always the victims" shout when they've pretty much hijacked Heysel and turned it into their disaster, portraying themselves as a victim of it all, to the extent that they go on about it more than Juventus do.

Ifithadnabinfer...

... they might have won one European Cup.

... but we might well have won another 2, maybe even a third qualifying as holders.

Everton, my arse.

The tragedy was humanity, not football.

A story on how Liverpool got purple wheelie bins:

"Liverpool council could have introduced red wheelie bins instead of purple ones, its former leader has admitted.

Lib Dem peer Mike Storey told the ECHO a firm initially offered red ones when the council first introduced wheelie bins in 2000.

But he said he and the council’s then-chief executive turned them down as they did not want to infuriate Everton fans.

He also revealed that purple was chosen as a mix of Liverpool red and Everton blue, confirming what some had thought was only an urban myth."

https://streamable.com/t9l9h

Testimony of an expert witness ensured the diving panel decided it was a penalty.

whJeTVd.jpg

0mB40nw.jpg

PT7hlpY.jpg

Just look at his fat mush there. You can tell he's ecstatic inside that he managed to get a point and he's now coming across as the wise old sage telling every one how the beautiful game works and he has masterminded his way over another of those foreign managers.

He was caught admitting he took bungs and even tried to facilitate another pocket lining scam yet he gets a free pass because LMA.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Those stickers haven't angered me. They've made me pity those responsible. We spend our dosh (largely) on banners celebrating our legends and to support our team. They've spent their time and money on stickers about Liverpool and false sympathy over the deaths of 39 people purely to try and score cheap points.

I await 'Priory Doctor's' stance on this. 

Or everyone's a dickhead for jumping to conclusions.

For all we know Liverpool stewards could have put them there, and the Liverpool fans who had to watch Everton fans doing the pushing motions merely misinterpreted an Evertonian Thriller flashmob.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, modern Liverpool-Everton rivalry is rubbish. Very, very sad.

Yeah, pretty much.

I actually want them to do well, as long as they are firmly behind us then it's sweet.

I'd much rather it'd be two Merseyside clubs fighting it out for trophies than the creatures down the other end of the M62.

• Upvote 1