You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

Why w

Been rewatching series 6 over the past couple of weeks. Watched 'Battle of the Bastards' yesterday and just the one episode left for tonight.

Would I be right in thinking the new episode will be available on Kodi first thing tomorrow morning?

Last series was on Phoenix by the morning, so hoping Exodus has it that quickly this year.

I'll still be up at 2am so I'll stick it on in the background while I work, and then watch it properly with the missus tomorrow night. That way I can wind her up by pretending to give away all of the spoilers. Halcyon days.

Romantic cunt.

Guest Pistonbroke

It's a pity they just don't release it and say 10-15€ for the whole series, watchable as and when you want. They'd make a fortune. 

Sam is surely the avatar for George RR Martin himself? Podgy, outwardly cowardly, bullied by dicks with small brains.

By he's smart, knows a lot from reading books and is full of heart.

He may be an annoying whimpering twat, but he's in the largest library in the world, has a sword of valyrian steel and already knows a fair bit about white walkers....

I think you are going to be disappointed if you don't want to see too much more of him.

I go on holiday to France tomorrow so am holding off watching it until I get back then hitting the first 3 episodes at one.

Going to re-watch season 6 while we're away.

Going to be hard, very hard, to avoid any spoilers.

That Ed fucking Sheeran scene was abysmal from start to finish, they have 11 episodes left, and a ton of stuff to go through. Why the fuck are they wasting time pandering to little cunts with shit like that, which absolutely served no purpose to the story whatsoever. The hound going on about top knots, I mean really? Why is this show suddenly pandering to hipster cunts with inane, completely unsubtle reference to modern pop culture in a fucking fantasy drama. I hear Conner McGregor is next for fucks sake, I despair.

Both the Walder Frey and Kings Landing scene were very good, the hound stuff was okay overall, but the Sam scene was also bang average, with the editing coming off plain weird and not in a good way

• Upvote 1

That Ed fucking Sheeran scene was abysmal from start to finish, they have 11 episodes left, and a ton of stuff to go through. Why the fuck are they wasting time pandering to little cunts with shit like that, which absolutely served no purpose to the story whatsoever. The hound going on about top knots, I mean really? Why is this show suddenly pandering to hipster cunts with inane, completely unsubtle reference to modern pop culture in a fucking fantasy drama. I hear Conner McGregor is next for fucks sake, I despair.

Both the Walder Frey and Kings Landing scene were very good, the hound stuff was okay overall, but the Sam scene was also bang average, with the editing coming off plain weird and not in a good way

It has been exactly the same way since the start. It's called pacing.

It has been exactly the same way since the start. It's called pacing.

I understand that, I just don't remember the pace grinding to a halt with shite pop stars turning up in jarring, awfully acted scenes with no purpose when I first watched this show, but maybe I'm wrong.

I don't have a problem with a slower pace, scene setting etc, and even retreading what has previously happened as long as its done well, which both the Kings Landing and Walder Fray/Arya scene did. I just don't really think at this stage, given this is not the start and there are only 11 episodes left, that they can afford to indulge some pop star's ego with a scene that belongs in the DVD extras at best.

That Sam montage was also just plain weird, was some sort of scat scene directed by Edger Wright. Just tonally way out of sync with the show.

• Upvote 1