You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

konchesky back to fulham for 1.5 mill

bonesman

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still better than Konchesky like to be fair.

No he's not, either was Dossena, Konchesky was a symbol of Roys Reign so he was given alot more shit than he deserved, the likes of Birmingham away West Ham homeKonchesky played very well, I've never seen to so inept fullback performances than Insua at fiorentina and fulham away last season, he can't get in to a shit galatasary team, but like Aqualani people think these players are world beaters when they leave us because it suits the agenda, he's no world beater but I'd rather konchesky was at left full than Agger or Wilson for the rest of season.

Paul Konchesky was a car crash of a footballer. It's got nothing to do with him being a symbol of Roy's reign, if Kenny signed him he'd be equally as shite. He was released by West Ham at the age of 28, and is now playing in the Championship. I'd pick Insua on crutches over him.

No he's not, either was Dossena, Konchesky was a symbol of Roys Reign so he was given alot more shit than he deserved, the likes of Birmingham away West Ham homeKonchesky played very well, I've never seen to so inept fullback performances than Insua at fiorentina and fulham away last season, he can't get in to a shit galatasary team, but like Aqualani people think these players are world beaters when they leave us because it suits the agenda, he's no world beater but I'd rather konchesky was at left full than Agger or Wilson for the rest of season.

Would definately rather recall Insua, as stated above Konchesky was fucking woefully bad, worse than Emiliano by some distance. You talk about agendas there but you named two performances Insua had a torrid time in and possibly the only 2 that Konchesky was semi decent in. How about Tottenham away for instance? Konchesky was a laughin stock on the kop and not a likeable figure regardless of roy. Think its a bit silly to blame his unpopularity on being a roy signing rather than him just being outright shit.

Would definately rather recall Insua, as stated above Konchesky was fucking woefully bad, worse than Emiliano by some distance. You talk about agendas there but you named two performances Insua had a torrid time in and possibly the only 2 that Konchesky was semi decent in. How about Tottenham away for instance? Konchesky was a laughin stock on the kop and not a likeable figure regardless of roy. Think its a bit silly to blame his unpopularity on being a roy signing rather than him just being outright shit.

I've never seen a worse leftback play for us than insua, teams actively targeted him as they did with Dossena, konchesky was given more shit as Roy signed him, Benitez signed Josemi Degan Dossena Insua, Kromkamp, all worst players than konchesky and not one of them was abused by there own fans.

Apart from Insua, none of the above-mentioned cemented a first-team spot for more than a few games in a row, while Konchesky was a fixture for half a season and was to blame for as many goals as Insua throughout his whole Liverpool career. Unlike Konchesky,who got one assist, Insua got 4 and was a fine crosser of the ball. And Konchesky can swim in Dossena piss, who is a great attacking asset for Napoli - title challenging team, just like Notts Forest, but different division:)