You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

Guest Numero Veinticinco
It's even funnier, that you think Young has better delivery.

I think Downing's super duper amazing crosses have been talked up a bit too much. Possibly because it's his best attribute.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I'm close to putting you on ignore, it's just banal, repetetive shite at the moment lad.

OH NOES!! PLEZE DUNT BLOK ME!!

Liverpool have today finalised a deal to sell Paul Konchesky to Leicester City.

The 30-year-old, who played 18 games for the Reds, will now join the Championship outfit for pre-season.

its official then PFK has been sold

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Liverpool have today finalised a deal to sell Paul Konchesky to Leicester City.

The 30-year-old, who played 18 games for the Reds, will now join the Championship outfit for pre-season.

its official then PFK has been sold

Do you have a source for this miraculous, wondrous news. If we manage to get rid of our dead wood, and strengthen the team and squad, we're going to have a very solid chance of getting into that top 4.

Do you have a source for this miraculous, wondrous news. If we manage to get rid of our dead wood, and strengthen the team and squad, we're going to have a very solid chance of getting into that top 4.

Official website.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Official website.

Fucking hell! I was expecting 'transfer tavern' or 'tribal football'. Great news.

It's on LFC's official twitter.

"LFC: Defender sold to Leicester http://t.co/akVG9sV"

--http://twitter.com/LFC/status/91053674117332994

Finally. That is exactly what this thread needed. A splash of rafawars.

Sorry RIS, i didn't want to get in to a debate about Rafa, what i was getting at is, if Rafa had seen fit to spend £20m on Downing would the so called Downing love still be so forthcoming, or are we a bit blinkered because it is Kenny who is signing him?

and these people who believe he is one of the best crossers in England, do go on statistics, they can be manipulated to say what you want them to.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Ari Gold is the GIF that keeps on giving.

Athangyew.

I hope it's Ari that gets break the news to Konchesky:

FuJJz.gif

One down.

To be honest fair play to him he gave it a shot and it did not work out, not his fault. A little pop at Roy who was his manager and seen him everyday in training and watched him week in week out and still thought he was good enough for us.

Shocking manager.