You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll, what does he do?

Code

Isn't he married to some twat off Towie? She won't be happy with him up there balls deep in Geordie girls. 

I have always liked him. The goals he scored against City and the winner against Everton in the semi (even though he could have had a hat-trick that game). He also scored a perfectly good goal in the final against Chelsea that was ruled out. Changed that game when he came on he just started battering him. If he didn't have his injury issues he would be an asset for most sides. Problem is he is always pissed or injured or both. 

His biggest achievement this season might be beating Mike Cashley in a pint downing race. I do however hope he does well up there. I'd tip them for relegation if a few other teams weren't so bad. 

52 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Just cut it off mate.

0BFC201B-D1BB-48CF-AABD-4DF9B6EAA6A7.gif

Just occurred to me this could be Bruce’s new striking partnership.

Biffa and that beachball which scored for Sunderland against us when he was their boss.

Here’s wor Andy arriving at his sister-in-law’s wedding after just playing Southampton, because he couldn’t be arsed taking a suit on the team coach so he could change into it after the game. I don’t know if he’s gone up in my estimation  or not. I can’t quite decide.

1219944_billi_1_db19c973b0d354fbbe7fa51a

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/billi-mucklow-fiance-andy-carroll-14335987.amp

To be honest, it’s up there with my mate being given an ushers job at his sister’s wedding, going to pick his new girlfriend up to bring her to the church, hitting really bad traffic, and arriving just as his sister starts to walk up the aisle.

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Here’s wor Andy arriving at his sister-in-law’s wedding after just playing Southampton, because he couldn’t be arsed taking a suit on the team coach so he could change into it after the game. I don’t know if he’s gone up in my estimation  or not. I can’t quite decide.

1219944_billi_1_db19c973b0d354fbbe7fa51a

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/billi-mucklow-fiance-andy-carroll-14335987.amp

Sister in law's wedding? But not his brother's wedding too?

• 4 months later...