You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

andy gray

duice

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ronatkinson_narrowweb__200x312.jpg

"I'd just like to offer my support to Andy after todays events. It's a sad world when you cant even comment on Darkies and Slags without somebody taking offence. PC gone mad and I think it's a bloody disgrace."

One in the bank Fuge, I need to spread it.

Lord_Sugar: Sky have shut the door to sexism shame they didn't throw away the Keys”

Excellent.

Not a fan of Sugar but that's superb.

To be honest I think it's pretty silly he's been fired, yes he was sexist and stupid but the PC world is running riot in recent times and it's become ridiculous.

I don't like him so I don't care at all but the majority seem to think he's alright and that's what's important, if you are good at your job. I think an on air apology would have sufficed but you have to cater to the ones who complain the loudest rather than the silent majority apparently.

I still hope Keys pisses off just because I really don't like him but I don't agree with the catering to the politically correct in every instance, TV and Radio placates to the loud minority morons way too often.

The real reason, as a friend pointed out to me and as alluded to above:

Sky Sports' Andy Gray determined to settle score, documents show - Press, Media - The Independent

That phone tapping operation must have been vast. How far down the food chain do you have to go before someone thinks Gray is a decent target. I'd be tapping John Noakes and John Craven before I got anywhere near any large headed Scottish windbags.

The real reason, as a friend pointed out to me and as alluded to above:

Sky Sports' Andy Gray determined to settle score, documents show - Press, Media - The Independent

Bingo. I knew there had to be more to it than some ribald off-air comments, which in themselves were pretty harmless.

Murdoch has obviously been looking for an excuse to get rid of him, and here it is. Remember, it must have been someone working at Sky themselves who leaked the audio in the first place.

Join the dots people. Everyone celebrating this is being made to look like a mug.

Bingo. I knew there had to be more to it than some ribald off-air comments, which in themselves were pretty harmless.

Murdoch has obviously been looking for an excuse to get rid of him, and here it is. Remember, it must have been someone working at Sky themselves who leaked the audio in the first place.

Join the dots people. Everyone celebrating this is being made to look like a mug.

It is a shame that someting good like this has to be tainted by a Murdoch victory, but it seems it is. I disagree that they are harmless though.

The person who leaked it will probably be on for one of the big jobs in the Murdoch empire; I hear that Head of Communications for the government is available now, so Murdoch might decide to put them there.

Zing!

Doubt it. It's so transparent that Murdoch is behind it all, he's not fooling anyone.

Gray is an arrogant, philandering cunt who despises our club and I'm laughing my head off for that alone.

Whatever Murdoch is planning, it's not going unnoticed. Whether he thinks people will genuinely believe his media outlets are entirely independent of each other, or he is threatening anyone else thinking of suing him, the cat's out of the bag.

He lets Keys stay there and it will be blatant.

Much as Gray is an arsehole, and Keys is a slippery rat paid to lie on behalf of Tom Hicks...

I've gotta say there's something more sinister here. ie Rupert the Rat Murdoch.

Murdoch's just a common criminal, so Gray decides to sue him for phone tapping. Then Murdoch starts to portray Gray as the criminal ( as opposed to just an anti Liverpool wanker).

Murdoch did exactly the same causing Labour to lose the election. The (cough) "man"

is complete and utter scum.

Amazing, some bloke makes a comment about a woman who shouldnt be a linesMAN, because she wont have a clue about the offside rule that most blokes dont have a clue about (Practically speaking) as its bollocks in its present form.

Then he gets the sack for saying so?

Women really do have too much power these days, more so given the fact they should ideally be at home cleaning/making the bed etc etc.

Women, no sense of humour.