You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go with:

Reina

Kelly

Skrtel

Agger

Aurellio

Johnson

Miereles (if fit)

Lucas

Kuyt

Gerrard

Torres

Not the most attacking line-up but one that should be able to keep it tight-ish and maybe nick something on the break.

I'm preparing myself for a defeat and a heavy defeat at that. The very least I expect from us is that everybody stands up and is counted and plays for everyone of the 9,000 of us who are going and will be giving everything to raise us.

EDIT - Fuck, looking at it like that, it's a pretty damn good side. Shame our approach and tactics are so inept

........................................................Reina..............................................

........Kelly.............Wilson........................Skyrtl.......................Aurelio.........

.........Johnson................Gerrard......Lucus.................Ayala.......................Agger

.............................................................Soto.............................................

Hoof and hope. And pray, a lot

----------------------Reina------------------

Glo Jo--------Skrtel-------------Agger--------Aurelio

--------------Gerrard----------Lucas---------------

Kuyt------------------Cole---------------------Maxi

----------------------Torres-----------------------

could easily leave out Glo Jo, Skrtel, maxi and torres but on paper this is probably our strongest team

The Reds have lost only one of 10 FA Cup ties on this day - that came at Bolton in 1954.

So the only time we lost a cup tie on January the 9th, was the year we got relegated.

Fuck off Woy.

Roy has been breaking all records this season so i won't be surprised if he beats this one too

I think this will be a tough game.

Me to, dont know why though ! im not watching it i watched us against Citeh and ended up cracking the screen on my (old but big) rear projection tele (polycarb screen or something like it) now everytime i watch the tele i remmember how shite we were that night.