You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TK-421
Formidable opponents?

Too right. I'm not sure our fans can expect us to win any away games in the FA Cup this season. If they do they might be in for a nasty surprise.

Not a game to look forward to in terms of how were playing. Trying to think of an 11 to play, frig knows but Roy will probably go for something like this (based on the fact Roy will not play anything less than a 442

Reina

Johnson Skrtel Agger Aurelio

Meireles Lucas Gerrard Kuyt

Torres Ngog

Me personally would want to see

Reina

Johnson Skrtel Agger Aurelio

Lucas Meireles

Babel Gerrard Maxi

Torres

In times of trial and hardship, we should stop and ask ourselves what Indiana Jones would do?

We should line up opposite them for kick off and, when the ref blows his whistle, our players should pull out revolvers and shoot their opposite numbers. Ferguson won't fucking see that coming.

........................................................Reina..............................................

........Kelly.............Wilson........................Skyrtl.......................Aurelio.........

.........Johnson................Gerrard......Lucus.................Ayala.......................Agger

.............................................................Soto.............................................

Hoof and hope. And pray, a lot

This is tactical suicide - like Ardiles and Keegan on speed. No room for the bus? And play Soto deeper!

I can't fucking wait for this. I also think we'll get at least a draw.

I love this man. Do you know what, I am going to buy a lottery ticket this Saturday, cos, do you know what? I think I might win! OPTIMISM!

I think this will be a tough game.

King TK strikes again.

----------------------Reina------------------

Glo Jo--------Skrtel-------------Agger--------Aurelio

--------------Gerrard----------Lucas---------------

Kuyt------------------Cole---------------------Maxi

----------------------Torres-----------------------

could easily leave out Glo Jo, Skrtel, maxi and torres but on paper this is probably our strongest team

Stop calling him Glo Jo ye blert.

Despite pissing the league, the mancs are fuckin shite this season - I have no idea how they're unbeaten. However, away from home we've been getting dicked by teams worse than fucking shite. I would imagine ferguson will pick all those dirty scrappy players he has like fletcher and park - those type of players are the ones who've given us our biggest problems all season. If ferguson plays an up and at 'em style, I fear this could be a cricket score. And not a normal cricket score, one of those dry humpings England give the Aussies. Let's hope ferguson wants to try and play football and equally will let us have the ball and back off us when we're in possession.