You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Roy hasn't arrived at the training ground after 10am as Fraiser Dainton of Sky Sports News has claimed then clearly something is going on behind the scenes.

Thats the only thing i like about SSN. They are shit with there "our sources understand..." but they seriously have people everywhere aka someone at melwood keeping an eye on it. Obviously its a waiting game for something.

They're people we can afford to lose.

I don't mind FSG taking their time to get the replacement right as long as he ultimately goes, the idea that people should start turning against them because they take a considered approach to things is fucking ridiculous and damaging in both the short and long term.

Off the cuff decisions are rarely good in Football, Hodgsons going we all know it, we have to make sure that the next person in is the right one.

The things is are they taking a considered approach? We have no idea as they are saying nothing and as yet we don't know their motives.

I've said this a few times but everyone seems very quick to assume they are ideal owners for us when as yet we have no idea and all that's happened is they have made the right noises which anyone with a tiny bit of PR savvy would be able to do.

I'll be forming my opinion based on actions rather than words and this for me is their first test. It won't be the sole basis of my opinion of them but I will be disgusted if Hodgson leads us out on Sunday.

They may ultimately get this right but I think the longer Hodgson remains manager the more open to questions they will become and rightly so.

Thats the only thing i like about SSN. They are shit with there "our sources understand..." but they seriously have people everywhere aka someone at melwood keeping an eye on it. Obviously its a waiting game for something.

I wonder which one of the sources seen babel on his way to London by helicopter in august to sign for spurs

Guest davelfc

For 'considered approach' I read 'dithering' because that's what they have done. In their defense they've had some proper weapons talking in their ears though.

If you still cannot use Bolton's performance, atmosphere and good feeling to go on a run, then you never will.

If you cannot see that 5 points out of 30 away from home (just for this club) requires a change in tactics, then you never will.

He cannot stay, NESV would like him to stay and amble on until the summer, but the atmosphere is getting worse, we have gone from 'Hodgson for England' to 'Fuck off Hodgson' within three games.

And I am not sure I can continue with my flippant indifference any longer, the anger is simmering and someone is going to get it!

Someone small, weak, and easily bullied!

bensmith_times Ben Smith

SSN 'breaking news' is misleading. #lfc owners have decided on Hodgson's future ... simply a matter of when not if he goes

Think he may have a point. I think SSN just needed something to say because if you look there top story is "WEST HAM UNDECIDED ON GRANT FUTURE"

sound familiar? Sky now fuck all.

To get anything done, you'd need a board meeting, a decision, negotiations with the manager or his representative, negotiations with the replacement or his representative, figuring out the backroom staff, etc. Possibly not in that order, always, but all of the above, and more, needs to take place. Logic says that we should be somewhere along the process, let's see what today brings.

To get anything done, you'd need a board meeting, a decision, negotiations with the manager or his representative, negotiations with the replacement or his representative, figuring out the backroom staff, etc. Possibly not in that order, always, but all of the above, and more, needs to take place. Logic says that we should be somewhere along the process, let's see what today brings.

I would hope that at least some of these steps has (or have?) been underway for a while now.