You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson Mega Thread: The Sequel

Dicko

They've been saying that all day haven't they.

Also whether you thought Rafa should've been sacked or not, there is one thing I think we can all agree on. Roy is by far the worst manager we've had in 50 years. I still cant believe we sacked our manager and replaced him with a shitter one.

Well done Purslow, you slimey snake-in-the-grass-cunt!!!

Any one but Rafa.

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Premier League sack race: Roy Hodgson and Avram Grant suffer humiliating defeat | Mail Online

Roy Hodgson and Avram Grant moved closer to losing their jobs last night after humiliating defeats.

Hodgson’s Liverpool were beaten 3-1 at Blackburn, with the Liverpool fans chanting ‘You’re getting sacked in the morning’, while Grant’s West Ham were thumped 5-0 at Newcastle. It was not a good night for Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti either.

He saw his team’s terrible run of form continue with a 1-0 defeat at Wolves. There will also be increasing pressure on Aston Villa manager Gerard Houllier, who saw his side slump to a 1-0 defeat at home to Sunderland and slide into the bottom three.

Arsenal and Manchester City missed the chance to turn up the heat on leaders Manchester United after a 0-0 draw at the Emirates.

Read more: Premier League sack race: Roy Hodgson and Avram Grant suffer humiliating defeat | Mail Online

Under Rafa the team would never have quit, he wouldn't have allowed it to happen. Yes there were a few games where the energy and application were lacking but not on a consistent basis. People say that the player's enjoy Roy's practices but clearly in games he doesn't get the required amount of passion out of them. I can't imagine him at halftime giving a fiery speech and turning things around. Unfortunately Carragher's out injured and our captain leads by examples rather than through words.

Under Rafa the team would never have quit, he wouldn't have allowed it to happen. Yes there were a few games where the energy and application were lacking but not on a consistent basis. People say that the player's enjoy Roy's practices but clearly in games he doesn't get the required amount of passion out of them. I can't imagine him at halftime giving a fiery speech and turning things around. Unfortunately Carragher's out injured and our captain leads by examples rather than through words.

There were some truly, truly shameful performances under Rafa last season, and they can't all be put down to a lack of energy. Is he a better manager than Roy? Yes, about 43,207 times better, but let's not pretend that last year wasn't hellish in its own way.

You'd hope so, but somehow i doubt that it will happen.

I feel that if they were going to sack him, then they would have done it already.

I think they have to. Although if they don't they need to issue a statement saying they are backing the manager, then let the players know that the manager is staying so get used to it. A bit like parry with houllier.

I hope the latter doesn't happen though

Surely enough is enough. FSG need to make a statement tomorrow one way or another

If he is here by the time we play Utd then they can fuck off with him because as far as I'll be concerned they will be indecisive and dithering useless cunts, I honestly don't care who the bring in as caretaker anymore while they conduct this 'extensive' search.

How can any fucking manager have this group of player looking so bad? If I hear one more commentator/pundit mention the mess he 'inherited' without telling us what that was I'll go fucking mad.

Oh and Purslow wants fucking stringing up for pushing through this appointment, Cunt.

I think they have to. Although if they don't they need to issue a statement saying they are backing the manager, then let the players know that the manager is staying so get used to it. A bit like parry with houllier.

I hope the latter doesn't happen though

Your right though, they need to say something! It just scares me what they will say...

Have to wait and see though.

Fucking Mark Bright today on the radio was being a serious blert, calling out Liverpool fans and banging on about how we aren't a big club any more and saying we are being unfair on Roy and asking who will we replace him with considering we are a mid table club.

What a proper anus

Fuck off. I remember games when

Beintez quit.