You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson Mega Thread: The Sequel

Dicko

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scattergun approach.

It must be hard to manager LFC in multiple dimensions at the same time is the only conclusion I can make from the little comment factory we have ourselves.

Roy is clearly some sort of football managerial Doctor Who type character. Quite why he signed the Danish Darlek Davros to play in front of our back 4 I have no idea but the idea is gaining momentum by the day. Our team have played like a bunch of men inside darlek props trying to kick a footy and get up for the headers.

The scattergun approach.

It must be hard to manager LFC in multiple dimensions at the same time is the only conclusion I can make from the little comment factory we have ourselves.

Roy is clearly some sort of football managerial Doctor Who type character. Quite why he signed the Danish Darlek Davros to play in front of our back 4 I have no idea but the idea is gaining momentum by the day. Our team have played like a bunch of men inside darlek props trying to kick a footy and get up for the headers.

That made me chuckle - Hodgson' comment made me shudder.

Imagine the press coverage had Houllier or Benitez said something like that?

Her Majesty's press corps should really have a long hard look at themselves.

Don't know if anyone saw Premier League Years on SS4 this afternoon, it was the season Fulham stayed up under the guidance of Hodgson. He came out with baffling things even then, they needed to beat City to stand any chance of staying up, lose ; they were down, draw it was going to be hard, win (which they did) and brilliant you give yourself a massive chance.

They were 2-0 down and came back to win 3-2. Owl Arse says in the interview following the game "2-2 would have been good, I would have loved that but 3-2 is obviously a good result"

Why the fuck would you say that? 2-2 leaves you with a mountain to climb in the next 2 or so games, 3-2 keeps you up basically. Why would you say "I could live with 2-2". He's so negative it's unreal. I'd recommend him getting some serious media training but I guess you can't educate pork.

Radio Merseyside reporting sacking of Hodgson IMMINENT.

They've been saying that all day haven't they.

Also whether you thought Rafa should've been sacked or not, there is one thing I think we can all agree on. Roy is by far the worst manager we've had in 50 years. I still cant believe we sacked our manager and replaced him with a shitter one.

Well done Purslow, you slimey snake-in-the-grass-cunt!!!