You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Away game pubs

robbief

Obviously allowing fans to drink together would cause problems but why do bouncers be such twats about it?

At old trafford we ended up buying from an offy and hiding like a couple of school kids.

At bolton, there was 5 of us, me (20), my mate (51), my cousin (14), two mates (17) looking for a drink. Me and my mate (51) walked into this packet steam type gaff and the lads got stopped so we went to this place called Scotts. Again, me and my mate (51) walked in and went straight to the bar. this prick came in and dragged my mate to the back of pub while another little bell end stood at the door. I saw one of the young lads get thrown against the door and ran over, the little bell end decided he had been told to stand there to stop me getting out and didn't much like being launched over a table. As I got outside there is one of the other younger lads being pushed against the wall by his throat and my cousin (14) through a killer of a left hook onto another bounces chin which put him on his arse. I got hold of the one who was choking the kid out and introduced him to the concrete of a disabled parking bay while mahem ensued in the pub doorway.

This was all because the young 'uns said they where waiting for us to go to the next pub and the doormen wanted the beer garden to them selves.

It was funny anyway, they where all standing on the steps with ripped shirts and shit laughing about what had happenned and all the staff from the packet steamer type place where out watching. One of the bar maids even shouted over to the bouncers 'it's reet funny thaw, every week you've asked for that and now you've all been twa'ed'.

Theres no need for the bellends. And they clearly knew what they where doing trying to keep us inside while they picked on kids, they hadn't a clue that I'v trained in ju-jitsu for 13 years, the kids have been coming to my ju-jitsu and kick boxing for the last 2 years, my mate was a fucking loon and on top of all that we weren't running from nobody! Doubt they'll pick on Kung Fu Chris and his red army any more hahaha

We ended up walking up soem snide alley way, think it went through the back of a school and left at a main road to some pub or other.

On the way back these lads about 22 where driving round in a suped up clio with scream masks and doing trick or treat and started giving us shit, the usual calm down bollocks. It was great, they followed us down the little alley way and we planned to let them get in the alley way and we'd turn round and run at them and watch them leg it. give them their due they never ran but they all got lashed in the bushes and the tesco bags of swag went down well when we got back on the bus!

Forgot how good them refreshers things are!

At old trafford we ended up buying from an offy and hiding like a couple of school kids.

At bolton, there was 5 of us, me (20), my mate (51), my cousin (14), two mates (17) looking for a drink. Me and my mate (51) walked into this packet steam type gaff and the lads got stopped so we went to this place called Scotts. Again, me and my mate (51) walked in and went straight to the bar. this prick came in and dragged my mate to the back of pub while another little bell end stood at the door. I saw one of the young lads get thrown against the door and ran over, the little bell end decided he had been told to stand there to stop me getting out and didn't much like being launched over a table. As I got outside there is one of the other younger lads being pushed against the wall by his throat and my cousin (14) through a killer of a left hook onto another bounces chin which put him on his arse. I got hold of the one who was choking the kid out and introduced him to the concrete of a disabled parking bay while mahem ensued in the pub doorway.

This was all because the young 'uns said they where waiting for us to go to the next pub and the doormen wanted the beer garden to them selves.

It was funny anyway, they where all standing on the steps with ripped shirts and shit laughing about what had happenned and all the staff from the packet steamer type place where out watching. One of the bar maids even shouted over to the bouncers 'it's reet funny thaw, every week you've asked for that and now you've all been twa'ed'.

Theres no need for the bellends. And they clearly knew what they where doing trying to keep us inside while they picked on kids, they hadn't a clue that I'v trained in ju-jitsu for 13 years, the kids have been coming to my ju-jitsu and kick boxing for the last 2 years, my mate was a fucking loon and on top of all that we weren't running from nobody! Doubt they'll pick on Kung Fu Chris and his red army any more hahaha

thumbnail_4334.jpg

After last seasons Bolton away game we missed the SOS bus back to Liverpool as we went into the pub at the reebok after game for a quick pint, anyway after we'd missed bus we said fuck it we'll go back into the pub for a couple and watch the United v Arsenal game that was starting and get a taxi from there direct to JLA, anyway my mate (Kelly Jones off here)goes to the bar only for a couple of Bolton lads to start a row as he was a "scouse cunt" , so the bouncers come over and tell us to get out. The next bit I found hilarious we said to the bouncers what's there problem, they told us that there was "Top men" in there and them(bouncers) and us could be in serious bother, everytime I hear Bolton top men I just thing of that scene in Phoneix nights when the Bolton fans beat up the bouncers, anybody who hadn't seen it have a gander on YouTube for it, you'll understand what I mean

thumbnail_4334.jpg

Laughed out loud. If only there were a time-saving abbreviation for that phrase.