You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool banners and posters

heavyrotation

Heya all,

I have just been searching the net for some propaganda images from WW1/2, spanish civil war, communist propaganda etc... to put up in the history classroom to stimulate some interest in the students.

Obviously I would like to include some strong liverpool imagery in there too! I have searched the internet, RAWK (forgive me) and this site but can't find any decent images. I have found a few I could use on kitster's page but I am looking a good quality image of Siempre es possible and success has many fathers (obviously not the one that sky has recently doctored).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Thanks alot for the efforts guys.

Those are the ones I found. I was looking more for a large picture of just the banner without all the background stuff. If that makes sense?

I'll keep searching! Thanks again though.

I haven't got many pictures myself, but have got the original artwork if you want a jpg of that.

E-mail me at community@spiritofshankly.com and I will send you it across if you want it.