You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just kick her in the cunt and say "That's for nothing, see what you get when you do something".

Then go out and get bevvied with Dave. It's a tactic I've always used and it's almost never worked for me.

I offer it up for what it's worth.

If you don't find merit in the above, start the day off with the traditional Flowers and a card, buy her some Perfume, and either go to hers and cook for her with a nice bottle of Wine, or invite her round to your gaff and do the same and get the Perfume wrapped proper and it could be the highway to knicker removal. Birds like it when it looks as though you have made a proper effort just for them.

The meal doesn't have to be too lavish, just something that is obviously home made that says 'I've done this for you, even though I'm a useless, piss handed fuck who can't cook'.

I still say you should go with option 1 mind.

No to the gate. No to just a card. Although I'm secretly hating this bitch I'd suggest something like a spa package that includes a massage. If you're only going 40-60 quid it's no on any kind of gift cards. Think ds is somewhat on the right track. Is there anything in particular she likes? Apart from your privates I mean.

Get her a DS ?? I suppose it's a good idea because she can play on that instead of wanting to turen the telly off and 'talk'. Thanks for all the ideas people, I'm just getting her perfume, it just happens that her favourite is chanel and it's like 80 quid a bottle, great success ! I'm taking her to see Jason Manford as well or whatever his name is, I hope he's not shit, I've only seen snippets of him. I think of Mcintyre when I think of him though, and I HATE Mcintyre.

If you hate Mcintyre you will hate Manford. You do know he's a manc right?

Tell her I said happy birthday. And that I hope she has a miserable time and breaks a heel. Ta.

I'm not arsed where he's from to be honest, interesting you say I'll hate him if I hate Mcintyre, why's that ??? are they similar ?

It's the same type of comedy. I find people usually hate them both or love them both. Manford's less hyper though. I used to love him but he's become slightly corny and mainstream. Plus his scouse impersonation really grates on me.

Well it's not till November so I'll probably watch his stand up before then, Mcintyre is just a fucking turd, I cannot stand his style of comedy so if Manford is similar I'm going to fucking hate it !!

Oh yeah? And what do you know about standup comedy then Jim? Fancy yourself as some kind of comedian?

I have spent the last hour watching more clips and I will up him from ordinary to really good. The groundbreaking thing still stands though, but to be honest that isn't necessary. Much rather have standard and very funny than new and shit. I am starting to really like him and his delivery is excellent.