You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kaka raised his arm to shield himself as Keita came towards him' date=' and the cheating ass saw fit to go down holding his face. I can only hope that he's punished as much as Kaka is. No way is it violent conduct.[/quote']

No way Blatter will correct this, it would just make those shouting for video referees shout even louder and he's obviously made his mind up on that one.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurpleNose
No way Blatter will correct this, it would just make those shouting for video referees shout even louder and he's obviously made his mind up on that one.

Rather ironically there was probably some video technology used for this as the ref certainly wasn't looking at the incident.

Keita needs banning for months for that shit. FIFA will do jack shit though as usual.

Another goog game though. Its all started to heat up nicely. Some big names and reputations in trouble going into final group games

Blatter will do nothing,he has had a lovin with the african countries that has kept the corrupt cunt and his toss pot followers warner in power

say anything against them in football and your rascist, shite

Guest PurpleNose

I guess people who want Keita banned would support a five year ban for Kaka.

Call it a totting up process for the hundreds of times he has dived, feigned injury, and looked to get opponents booked.

Just the facts Jack, just the facts.

There were some monumental examples of overacting in this game. Bastos and Fabiano both displayed Drogbaesque levels of twattishness, particularly Fabiano when he almost re-enacted the Busquets-Motta incident from a few weeks back, stopping mid-writhe to see where the ref was. Bastos, although caught, reacted with the full Drogba swan-dive repertoire. And Maicon also took a dive in an attempt to get an opponent sent off, one that he knew had already been booked.

However, Kader Keita was a disgrace (or disgwace, in his captain's words) and should face the repercussions. I hope they rescind the red card for Kaka because not doing so will endorse Keita's actions as acceptable behaviour.

Good goal by Fabiano for the first. Why Heskey didn't try that against Algeria I don't know. The second should have been disallowed for deliberate handball. Why the ref thought Fabiano would tell him if it was handball or not, again I've no idea. Certainly a certain Aussie will be a little aggrieved about it. The third goal was good after some slack marking, and Drogba's consolation goal was a fine finish after a good break by Gervinho.

Points to note:

1 - How foolish must Elano feel after showing off his shinpads after his goal? Only to get clattered minutes later on the shin.

2 - Why do players think it's cool to have kids names on the boots, shinpads, jockstraps or wherever?

3 - Gervinho HAS to be in the Shittest Hair Top 10.

4 - Does Sven only go for it when it's just him and the receptionist?

5 - Has Dunga finally realised his daughter's shirt designs resemble curtains that have been torn to shreds by a pissed-off chimp?

6 - Why does Drogba display exemplary professionalism in an Ivory Coast shirt, yet act like a tart in Chelsea blue?

Disgraceful game of football. Cheating cunts, the lot of them. Brazilian players think nobody should be allowed to tackle them the way they carry on, fucking idiots. And you can see the Drogba influence in the Ivory Coast team the way that cunt at the end play acted to get Kaka sent off. Both teams should be kicked out of the tournament.

i can't believe people are defending kaka in this. true, keita feigned it big time with the holding his face part, but kaka was being a proper cunt up til that point and anyone who thought he was "protecting" himself, well, i never knew people pointed their elbow in and thrusted when trying to protect themselves.

he was being a proper cunt then and deserved his sending off.

brazilians keep acting like this and they aren't going anywhere in this tournament. first half was a good game but once it got chippy virtually every brazilian lost their composure. thought fabiano got off lucky after his histrionics at the ref

irony of it all was drogba being peacemaker amongst it all

i can't believe people are defending kaka in this. true, keita feigned it big time with the holding his face part, but kaka was being a proper cunt up til that point and anyone who thought he was "protecting" himself, well, i never knew people pointed their elbow in and thrusted when trying to protect themselves.

he was being a proper cunt then and deserved his sending off.

brazilians keep acting like this and they aren't going anywhere in this tournament. first half was a good game but once it got chippy virtually every brazilian lost their composure. thought fabiano got off lucky after his histrionics at the ref

irony of it all was drogba being peacemaker amongst it all

see above,

what else could he have done

not condoning his actions before it, but that is ridiculous

anyone listening Adebayor on the BBC,Fucking goverment used/sold the plane tickets and got the players to travel by coach disgrace

he has impressed me as a studio guest

Yeah, I never thought I'd say it, but he seems like a sound fella.

I remember reading an article that somebody on here posted and they criticised Adebayor when his phone went off as 'showing a lack of respect for the viewer.' I bet they felt a bit of a twat when he said that it was his wife to say he'd become a father.

Just the facts Jack, just the facts.

There were some monumental examples of overacting in this game. Bastos and Fabiano both displayed Drogbaesque levels of twattishness, particularly Fabiano when he almost re-enacted the Busquets-Motta incident from a few weeks back, stopping mid-writhe to see where the ref was. Bastos, although caught, reacted with the full Drogba swan-dive repertoire. And Maicon also took a dive in an attempt to get an opponent sent off, one that he knew had already been booked.

However, Kader Keita was a disgrace (or disgwace, in his captain's words) and should face the repercussions. I hope they rescind the red card for Kaka because not doing so will endorse Keita's actions as acceptable behaviour.

Good goal by Fabiano for the first. Why Heskey didn't try that against Algeria I don't know. The second should have been disallowed for deliberate handball. Why the ref thought Fabiano would tell him if it was handball or not, again I've no idea. Certainly a certain Aussie will be a little aggrieved about it. The third goal was good after some slack marking, and Drogba's consolation goal was a fine finish after a good break by Gervinho.

Points to note:

1 - How foolish must Elano feel after showing off his shinpads after his goal? Only to get clattered minutes later on the shin.

2 - Why do players think it's cool to have kids names on the boots, shinpads, jockstraps or wherever?

3 - Gervinho HAS to be in the Shittest Hair Top 10.

4 - Does Sven only go for it when it's just him and the receptionist?

5 - Has Dunga finally realised his daughter's shirt designs resemble curtains that have been torn to shreds by a pissed-off chimp?

6 - Why does Drogba display exemplary professionalism in an Ivory Coast shirt, yet act like a tart in Chelsea blue?

1- Proof that God isn't a Brazil supporter or maybe, just maybe, doesn't give a fuck about some overpaid ponce kicking a ball around.

2- So people watching will think they are special loving responsible caring individuals when they are in fact overpaid arrogant out-of-touch nimrods.

3- As is Dunga.

4- Someone forgot to tell African football that colonialism is over.

5- Looked better today but he is a massive over-emotional tool.

6- He wants his camera time. And in a Chelsea shirt he's the main player on the pitch but with Brazilians and Portugese he's got to compete for camera time. He'll be a tart when the play Korea DPR.

143021d1277070346-fifa-world-cup-2010-hgozg.gif

Don't get why some are saying even though he did'nt hit his face he still elbowed him etc etc. Keita was running into Kaka not looking where he was going and automatically what anyone would do it either get out of the way or hold up your arm to protect/shield yourself.

see above,

what else could he have done

not condoning his actions before it, but that is ridiculous

keita isn't even looking at him and kaka can see him coming the whole time. again the playacting by keita is pretty ridiculous, kind of like what busquets did against chelsea in the cl (at least i think it was chelsea), but he's clearly looking to hit him when he gets that close i think. i can see how people would debate his intentions there and to be fair you can argue it either way. its not like i can read his mind or anything but i think he's doing it intentionally. split second kind of decision by him but its not like he's trying to move out of the way either.