You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Marko Marin is in Liverpool

kopite1989

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a great little player. Not a winger though, he plays behind the striker.

He only moved to Bremen last year, and he'd cost a pure wedge, so I can't see us signing him.

Don't want to be a dick or anything, but Marko Marin is actually in Sicily. With the German national team. And I have a picture to prove it.

Medientag auf Sizilien für die deutschen Nationalspieler WM 2010 Sport Nachrichten / PAZ-online.de

Either this means you've made up a transfer rumour, or you've accosted a total stranger down by the docks. That sort of behaviour can get a young man into a lot of trouble.

Don't want to be a dick or anything, but Marko Marin is actually in Sicily. With the German national team. And I have a picture to prove it.

Medientag auf Sizilien für die deutschen Nationalspieler WM 2010 Sport Nachrichten / PAZ-online.de

Either this means you've made up a transfer rumour, or you've accosted a total stranger down by the docks. That sort of behaviour can get a young man into a lot of trouble.

Now I'm very confused then, it was him or his bloody twin!!! Positive... So now I'm stumped...

Some info on him and the obligatory you tube video of course.

A Name to Remember: Marko Marin - Germany

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvPZUziD3Go&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvPZUziD3Go&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

If only someone had posted a thread explaining how to avoid these double youtube posts!

We don't really have the financial mussel to compete for signatures like him. Or his brother. That's why I thought it was fishy when I read it.

He's definitely not for us. He needs to come out his shell a bit, first.

Some people here are so thick to believe rumors like these. the only thing good about RAWK is that shit like this dont stay open for more then a hour.

How did you escape from rawk?

If they find out that you came here,instead of doing your 'we luv Rafa' emails,they will send you to bo bos with no tea or if your really lucky even ban you.