You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Valiant kid Jonjo's Kop calling

Hammill

Seen him a few times.

He's absolutely amazing, will go far in the game and he's bossed every game i've seen him in at the age of 17.

He'd certainly improve us in the future and for £2 Million you can't go wrong. If he went to any of the other teams in the top four i'd be gutted.

He's a lanky sort of player but pacey and powerful. Got a great shot on him and great technique. Can get the ball down and run with it and can also spread the play well from deep.

I think he's played across the midfield in all positions including out wide this seasonand when I saw him in one game he played behind Deon Burton and then ended the game up top on his own, scored and got an assist in a tough London derby away, so he's not exactly letting his age get the better of him.

He looks much older than 17/18, probably due to the fact that he's as bald as a bastard, very assured on the ball and I honestly think he'll go far in the game, hopefully with us.

To be fair to Rafa, or whoever else is doing the scouting of young players, but if we get him, on top of Stirling, Pacheco etc etc then we're doing really really well and the future should be bright.

That's my view on him anyway after seeing him a few times.

Oh and he's boss on FIFA.

He looks like a dodgy Macedonian. Nice to see us buy some talent though.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone put up this sweet free kick compilation yet?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRRgnYOpJHk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRRgnYOpJHk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>