You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

...is fucking boss.

I know he's not Sami, but he's proper ace. Loves the rough side of the game, never shies away from anything and gets stuck into the tackles. He took a right pasting from some rapscallians on here after a few shaky games, but he's been our best centre back this year and plus that, he's just all round awesome.

A snip at £1.5m.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...is fucking boss.

I know he's not Sami, but he's proper ace. Loves the rough side of the game, never shies away from anything and gets stuck into the tackles. He took a right pasting from some rapscallians on here after a few shaky games, but he's been our best centre back this year and plus that, he's just all round awesome.

A snip at £1.5m.

There was at least one "Expert" on here that had declared him a failure before he had even kicked a ball for us.

Ho hum.

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Agreed......every team needs its hatchetman type looking player...

Love it when you watch an international match and the team line up at the start...as the camera pans along the team you always get 1 or 2..

He's ours!!

I always find it hard to imagine how empty someone's life would have to be to actually care about something like that.

True that! Well said mate. Why do these people give a shit if there is already another thread on it??? Also, why do they come into it if they are just going to post a pompous statement about it???

He's adequate back up, and in certain games where you need a physical presence, he gives us that. He's been better than I expected, but I don't see him being here more than a couple of seasons. What I do really like about him is how much he enjoys the game, and how he's prepared to put himself into tackles, and sometimes get hurt. Plus, last night, you could see him giving instructions to those around him, which bar Carra is something our other centre backs don't do.

True that! Well said mate. Why do these people give a shit if there is already another thread on it??? Also, why do they come into it if they are just going to post a pompous statement about it???

And one which suggests they spend that much time on here they remember every thread. People like that make me look cool, and that is really saying something.

I always find it hard to imagine how empty someone's life would have to be to actually care about something like that.

Ok.

He's so hard he can play football for Liverpool and Greece whilst also playing Rugby for France and Racing Metro 92 Paris and no one has the stones to tell him otherwise.

sebastien-chabal.jpg

He also DJs as part of the Swedish House Mafia.

1206671545_Untitled-4.jpg

Hmmm, honest and always gives his all, much better than I could have expected for 1.5 million.

But, looks an accident waiting to happen and has little or no composure, we should be looking to move on at the end of the season.

Although he will always have a place in my heart for breaking Fellani's leg!

Hmmm, honest and always gives his all, much better than I could have expected for 1.5 million.

But, looks an accident waiting to happen and has little or no composure, we should be looking to move on at the end of the season.

Although he will always have a place in my heart for breaking Fellani's leg!

Feillaini broke his own leg.