You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gary Neville.

I would gladly take a bat and smash this cunts' legs to pieces.

I dont think i've hated a footballer more than I hate this ugly muddy top lipped cunt.

Cheating mancunian fuck. Begging malouda to snap him.

(any high and mighty cunts telling me that im wrong for wishing inury on a player can fuck off)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Chimp
Fixed that for you.

That just made me laugh out loud. Tried to rep you but it looks like I'll have to spread first. You've one owing from the monkey-man.

Gary Neville was standing right next to me at the Paul McCartney concert about 3 years ago at the M.E.N. He looked around to see me looking disgusted at him. He exchanged glances for about 4 milliseconds and then looked away. I was tempted to go into folklore by beating the tool to death with his leather jacket, however, I was concerned that I would be killed by my girlfriend ,for missing the concert , who had wanted to see McCartney for years.

Next time............

bit off the subject but what I couldn't understand about the came earlier is when Drogba went through and scored the winner, clearly a mile offside, sky cut to the linesman who didn't give the decision and all the green and gold brigade are SITTING looking at one another going "we're fooked now"

Any other club in the world and every fan on that side would have been on their feet giving that lino shit. Ignorant cunts.

Gary Neville has T-Rex arms.

Gary Neville was standing right next to me at the Paul McCartney concert about 3 years ago at the M.E.N. He looked around to see me looking disgusted at him. He exchanged glances for about 4 milliseconds and then looked away. I was tempted to go into folklore by beating the tool to death with his leather jacket, however, I was concerned that I would be killed by my girlfriend ,for missing the concert , who had wanted to see McCartney for years.

Next time............

But he hates Liverpool and everything to do with it....doesn't he?

At this point I don't wish injury on him. I want him to stay fit and play as many games as possible as he is a liability now. I want him to be first choice right back for the Mancs for the next 5 seasons, and then he takes over as manager and relegates the cunts, and so he decides to eat a bullet. Perfect.

At this point I don't wish injury on him. I want him to stay fit and play as many games as possible as he is a liability now. I want him to be first choice right back for the Mancs for the next 5 seasons, and then he takes over as manager and relegates the cunts, and so he decides to eat a bullet. Perfect.

All of the above.

Gary Neville isn't half the cunt Ryan Giggs is.

Fuck

you

Ryan

Giggs

you

utter

utter

cunt.

I've never really hated Ryan Giggs. He keeps his head down. I don't like him, but don't hate him.

There, I've said it.

Mind, his ref-baiting this year is intolerable. It's another sign that he's gone. Fungusface has got some big calls to make very soon. "Schoalsey", the gormless one at right back and Giggs have all gone. Keep playing them, lad, they're doing great.