You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EXPOSED!!

Chopped Liver

Well, put it this way, if someone on facebook not only hounded you, but then tracked down and sent a really abusive message to your missus, would you say that was acceptable?

In fucking one, as I said till this prick can prove it wasn't him why the fuck should anybody feel sorry for him, I sincerely believe it was Bleasdale who was reponsible for it all, as if he's going to own up to that, quite conviently it was someone pretending to be him he supposes, except it would be right in character with a manic obsessive that he quite clearly is.

Mr DJ,

Having discussed the situation we feel that a full and frank apology from you, and an undertaking to bring to an end all the destructive posts you make in an around the LFC web communities, would be enough for us to put the blog on hold. Perhaps individual apologies are in order for those who have been the main targets of your abuse.

Our main aim was for your harmful actions to come to an end, in particular your regular malicious targeting of individuals. If these actions end then we’ve no need to continue.

We also don’t have an issue with you continuing to use and post on LFC websites, but it would be better if it was done without the anonymity that saw you make so many spiteful and distressing posts.

‘Paul’ is welcome, but if Cally or Momo return, the blog will return.

Yours,

The Watchmen

new (i think) post on that blog

Boy On The Mad Stuff

apologies if this new message has already been posted just thought id link it incase it hasnt

Mr DJ,

Having discussed the situation we feel that a full and frank apology from you, and an undertaking to bring to an end all the destructive posts you make in an around the LFC web communities, would be enough for us to put the blog on hold. Perhaps individual apologies are in order for those who have been the main targets of your abuse.

Our main aim was for your harmful actions to come to an end, in particular your regular malicious targeting of individuals. If these actions end then we’ve no need to continue.

We also don’t have an issue with you continuing to use and post on LFC websites, but it would be better if it was done without the anonymity that saw you make so many spiteful and distressing posts.

‘Paul’ is welcome, but if Cally or Momo return, the blog will return.

Yours,

The Watchmen

EDIT beaten to it.

Well, put it this way, if someone on facebook not only hounded you, but then tracked down and sent a really abusive message to your missus, would you say that was acceptable?

Give me some credit mate. I can categorically say that's it's not me on facebook. I don't go near it. Surely there's worse crimes than being an obnoxious tool on an internet forum, but that other stuff is just not my style. It should be easy enough to find out who it is.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Give me some credit mate. I can categorically say that's it's not me on facebook. I don't go near it. Surely there's worse crimes than being an obnoxious tool on an internet forum, but that other stuff is just not my style.

Some credit?

You've got nothing to convince me that it wasn't you, it was under your username, and up until the last 24 hours you've never denied that it was you either.

Until proven otherwise, I've got no reason or inclination to give you any benefit of any doubt

Put yourself in my position, what would you think?

This is the thing though, and don't take this as having a pop, but you really think your the only one with problems?

Not saying they aren't genuine, or that they don't affect your mood, but how is it anyones else's problem, and why should they excuse you on the back of it?

Plenty of people have problems, doesn't give them license to go and cunt someone off on the internet

As I said, even I feel a little sorry for you now, but how do you know that someone who you've had a pop at without justification in the past at doesn't have the same problems as you, did you ever consider that?

You're right mate. I've got to take it on the chin. If it's any consolation I feel like a right cunt.

Some credit?

You've got nothing to convince me that it wasn't you, it was under your username, and up until the last 24 hours you've never denied that it was you either.

Until proven otherwise, I've got no reason or inclination to give you the benefit of the doubt

Put yourself in my position, what would you think?

I probably would think it was me because of the name but I can't do anything about that. I'm giving you my word now that it's not me, 100% the truth.

Give me some credit mate. I can categorically say that's it's not me on facebook. I don't go near it. Surely there's worse crimes than being an obnoxious tool on an internet forum, but that other stuff is just not my style. It should be easy enough to find out who it is.

You deserve no credit. A joke is one thing. To go to the lengths you went to over a such a long period of time on so many sites is the work of a sad wanker.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I probably would think it was me because of the name but I can't do anything about that. I'm giving you my word now that it's not me, 100% the truth.

Your not going to swing anyone on this, you've got nothing but your word, which as I'm sure you are aware, doesn't count for much now

Boy who cried Wolf an that

Personally I've got no desire to see this carry on any further than it has done and it appears the blog have offered an olive branch

If I were you I'd take it and hope that people are decent enough to give you a chance.

You deserve no credit. A joke is one thing. To go to the lengths you went to over a such a long period of time on so many sites is the work of a sad wanker.

Repeatedly registering and getting banned for having strong opinions, sometimes for nothing other than it being me, is sad yeah, but it's hardly a crime. I apologise again for being a wind up twat but nothing personal was meant.

Your not going to swing anyone on this, you've got nothing but your word, which as I'm sure you are aware, doesn't count for much now

Boy who cried Wolf an that

Look, I've got no desire to see this carry on any further than it has done

It appears the blog have offered an olive branch

If I were you I'd take it and hope that people are decent enough to give you a chance.

Fair enough mate. My word is all I've got, and it's the truth. I swear on every member of my familys life, and they're the most important people in the world to me. I just wouldn't do that.

Repeatedly registering and getting banned for having strong opinions, sometimes for nothing other than it being me, is sad yeah, but it's hardly a crime. I apologise again for being a wind up twat but nothing personal was meant.

You werent (to the best of my knowledge) ever banned for having a strong opinion or for even being you. People always worked out quite early it was you, but you were allowed to keep posting until you started to get abusive to people. Ive had a few snidey PMs from you. Most of the forum probably has. You act like it was a one off joke you pulled and say fair enough i have been caught. But you were abusive and ruined this site and others for a few years. And i dont even know about the facebook stuff you have done which sounds even worse.

You werent (to the best of my knowledge) ever banned for having a strong opinion or for even being you. People always worked out quite early it was you, but you were allowed to keep posting until you started to get abusive to people. Ive had a few snidey PMs from you. Most of the forum probably has. You act like it was a one off joke you pulled and say fair enough i have been caught. But you were abusive and ruined this site and others for a few years. And i dont even know about the facebook stuff you have done which sounds even worse.

I admit to being an obnoxious prick but it was mostly just over football. It got to the stage where even when I tried to reign it in I'd get sussed, often react to baiting, and then banned and have to go elsewhere.

The facebook stuff is a disgrace and I hope whoever it is gets caught. I mean that.