You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last game you've played...

RedKnight

I loved Horizon but all of a sudden I just got bored as fuck.

Assassins Creed Origins is fucking great if you want a similar game, I am yet to get bored of it despite being 60+ hours in.

I think I'll put Horizon on the back burner for a bit, and hopefully come back to it fresh. I was hoping to start Witcher 3, but it sounds like the PS4 Pro patch needs a bit of work. I really want to play that when it looks at its best.

Picked up Mafia 3 for £7 though; drive some muscle cars and shoot some people, can't really go wrong for that price.

I think I'll put Horizon on the back burner for a bit, and hopefully come back to it fresh. I was hoping to start Witcher 3, but it sounds like the PS4 Pro patch needs a bit of work. I really want to play that when it looks at its best.

Picked up Mafia 3 for £7 though; drive some muscle cars and shoot some people, can't really go wrong for that price.

Mafia 3 story is excellent

The idea excellent

The enemy AI ruins the game. They are thick as fuck.

Well worth thst price for the story

• 1 month later...

Dark souls remastered - 6/10.

Just bought Diablo 3 reaper of souls and will be starting this tonight.

Why only 6/10?

Is it because its only a remake so loses points for originality without offering anything new? Or just generally didn't like the game?

I love the souls games and that genre, but this was a little too easy compared with both DS3 & Bloodborne which were brutal.  Also, loses points due to it looking dated, but that is to be expected with it being a remaster.  

God of War is fucking amazing. Just got to the Bifrost but I had forgotten how hard these games could be. It's brutal in some areas and my hands are fucked.

Yeah it's very good, not that far into it but a lot of battles take quite a few attempts.

• 3 weeks later...

I've completed the main story last night. It was immense. I haven't attempted to beat the Valkyries as yet though as I didn't want to get bogged down with all the side challenges.

What difficulty level have you been doing it on mate? I am doing it on hard, which is challenging but doable, my mates doing it on the hardest setting I haven't got the patience for that.

What difficulty level have you been doing it on mate? I am doing it on hard, which is challenging but doable, my mates doing it on the hardest setting I haven't got the patience for that.

I did it on normal as I felt I'd get frustrated by a harder setting as with previous installments of it.

I did it on normal as I felt I'd get frustrated by a harder setting as with previous installments of it.

Its taking me a while to get through due to fighting the same fight numerous times, but it's getting easier with the upgrades.