You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Henchoz at Right Back

Dr.Filth

What the fuck?

I feel really sorry for Semmy, after breaking in to the first team you'd have thought his performances would have merited a run in the side but no, a bad half hour against City and it's back to square one. Compare it to the countless chances Houllier gives some of the shite that HE bought and it's obvious to everyone that this cunt is putting his own ego before the good of the club. Steve Heighway must be tearing his hair out at the academy.

Henchoz is a centre back and a fucking good one at that but it seems Houllier's found another 'favourite' in Biscan.

Henchoz and Hyypia that is our centre back combo, you know we know it everyone fuckin knows it except the moran who chooses the team.BIscan is a liability and should be sold at the earliest convience, when Finnan gets back Biscan should be off, but will he????:dunno:

Guest heropsychodreamer
Henchoz and Hyypia that is our centre back combo, you know we know it everyone fuckin knows it except the moran who chooses the team.BIscan is a liability and should be sold at the earliest convience, when Finnan gets back Biscan should be off, but will he????:dunno:

I thought Ronnie Moran quit the coaching staff a few years ago, but if he still picks the team, i really think the critisism of GH is unfair...:tease:

Seriously though... Why the constant picking on Biscan? He has been labelled as a liability the whole season, but he has been performing very well. Henchoz has been injuried most of this season and last, and he has to fight his way back in the team. That is the way it should be!

Guest heropsychodreamer
Bolton in carling cup, lucky handball get off against man city, Biscan is not a defender he is shit at that position.

Southampton at home.

He maybe good elsewere but as a defender please tell him to fuck off.

Biscan is far from shit, he may not be Biscanbauer ( as he was named earlier in the season )... But pointing out such incidents you can do wit every defender in the game. You can do it with Henchoz too... Like the handball incidents in the fa cup final...He could easily have been sent of in the first 15 minutes... The way he was substituted in uefa cup final, where Babbel went inside and gerrard played right back... Doesn`t mean he is shit. I`m not saying Biscan is better than Henchoz, but he has been playing well and deserves some credit. It`s certainly not his fault that we are not in the top four at the moment. And with Henchoz morer or less injuried for the last season and a half, of course he has to fight his way back in the team!

Guest GraemeMc

What did he do wrong against bolton? "Lucky handball at Man City" yeah just like Henchoz's in the FA cup final. What did he do wrong against southampton? He was alot better than some of the other shite that day. Just get off his back will yer!

Southampton, no cover for hamann on first goal. Hyypia was as always up for corner.

Bolton, skinned 3 times once by the fattest player in the world Jardel.

Man City, handball, Sinclair taking the piss.

I am not having a go at him, just were he plays is no fuckin defender, are you lot telling me you are comfortable with him playing there, or when at right back against city.

Well are you???????????????:sniff:

Guest GraemeMc

I am comfortable with him at centre back because he has given me no reson not to be. Hamman was left exposed against Soouthampton because Ostemobor was last man and he played a weak ball back into the box.

As regards Sinclair taking the piss. That wasn't half as bad as Henchoz at Portsmouth when he was abysmal aginst Yakubu. I think people nee d to start afresh with Igor as the reason most people think he is shit is because of his performances when he was played in ridiculous positions.

Guest brushy

Yes - agree totally. What about the total mis-management of resources that sees Markus Babbel - one of the best right backs in the world on loan whilst we play Henchoz at right back. The man is really taking the piss!! Babbel's loan spell should have ended before Christmas as he is now playing really really well for Blackburn. He must be wondering what the hell he did wrong!

What the fuck?

I feel really sorry for Semmy, after breaking in to the first team you'd have thought his performances would have merited a run in the side but no, a bad half hour against City and it's back to square one. Compare it to the countless chances Houllier gives some of the shite that HE bought and it's obvious to everyone that this cunt is putting his own ego before the good of the club. Steve Heighway must be tearing his hair out at the academy.

Henchoz is a centre back and a fucking good one at that but it seems Houllier's found another 'favourite' in Biscan.

Isn't this another case of us lowering our standards? Yes he's an honest pro who plays to the best of his ability. However, is there anyone who can see him in a title winning side, in any position? I don't even think he's a squad player. I'd rather have Babbel as the first choice back up defender and give any other opportunities that come along to the likes of Semmy, Warnock and Raven.

Guest howartj
Isn't this another case of us lowering our standards? Yes he's an honest pro who plays to the best of his ability. However, is there anyone who can see him in a title winning side, in any position? I don't even think he's a squad player. I'd rather have Babbel as the first choice back up defender and give any other opportunities that come along to the likes of Semmy, Warnock and Raven.

And Stephen Wright as well, surely he was a better defender than Biscan?? The trouble with Houlier is, he likes his signings to prove good (it was Traoure last year, and its Biscan this year) Don't know if anyone reads TTWAR but Steve Kelly was saying all this 12 months ago and he was getting well slated on the RAOTL/RAWK forums and here we are still discussing the same Shite problems 12 months on. Le boss has lost it, big time...