You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FM10 Network Game

Allan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fixture bug is on every version I've played. Especially at the start of a second season.

Never noticed it on 09 to the extent that has been highlighted on this current version.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, they just seem to throw gimmick after gimmick at the game and have taken their eye off the fundamentals of the game, which had established it as one the best game series ever to be released when the Collyer brothers were at the helm, and when Sega were not involved.

After Christmas sounds boss, got exams in the Christmas time so once there out the way its FM for the next couple of months.

No problem.

I'll check me shift rota for January/February time and stick a proposed start date on here in a couple of days.

In a real match I saw a player flagged offside, from a throw-in so it can happen.

Aye, but I'd expect that if it was a professional game, said official would have had his knuckles rapped for such idiocy. If it was a Sunday league type affair, then half the folk who run the line don't know their arse from their elbow, let alone the rules of association football.

Obviously strange decisions are made, but these decisions in this game are several times, every game. I don't think I've played 1 game on FM10 when a stupid offside has been given, or a keeper hasn't stuck the ball out for a corner when he has it in his hands.

It's annoying and probably highlighted more to me cause I've just finished my worst season ever on any version of FM/CM I've ever owned. You tend to be a little more critical and notice these flaws more when things aren't going your way.

Right, enough of the rants, I'm off to sulk in the corner. I'm sure I can out do the MW2 kids' YouTube video at some stage if these inconveniences keep occurring....

Never noticed it on 09 to the extent that has been highlighted on this current version.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, they just seem to throw gimmick after gimmick at the game and have taken their eye off the fundamentals of the game, which had established it as one the best game series ever to be released when the Collyer brothers were at the helm, and when Sega were not involved.

Did it not happen to Original202 in 09? He posted on the thread about playing 2 games in 2 days.

On regards to the offsides from a throw it happened in one of our games against Bolton in 06. Fowler was called offside from a throw in.

Can those who've said they'd like to be involved in this please confirm that they are still interested?

Kopitelewis
Dynamite
Simon
Skidders
Woo
Yozzer
Malarkey
Richie T

I'll assume that everyone has the game, or will have by the turn of the New Year?

I'd be looking to get this going around mid Feb, just after any transfer update/patch, an exact starting date will follow soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...