You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FM10 Network Game

Allan

Yeah Alex, watching you buy your way to the title is so much fun!

It is, actually. As you also know, Lew.

It's actually laughable at just how fucking brilliant my squad was.

HA!

HA!

HA!

HA!

HA!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Simon should play this one as he quit the last one because things didn't go his way.

We should defo adopt the "ban big girls' blouses" policy.

In fact, I think we should restrict the amount of strikers Si can sign, and subsequently ruin.....

If people want to give this a shot after the "final" patch is released, I'll be happy to host again. I'll see how things pan out at the start and see if I can get into it, and take it from there. I can always forward the save game onto someone else to host should I decide that, "Hmmmm, No I don't like it".*

*Cheers Skidders.....

I quit because Lew took a player without my permission.

No, you quit because you spent absurd amounts of money on shit players and got your clubs financial state into a precarious position that they accepted a good offer for a player over your head.

All your own fault. End of.

I quite like it. The layout is better than last years and there are a few tweaks to the stuff from last year which have made it better. The game itself is a lot harder which is also good.

Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong.

It sucks balls compared to previous versions, I still can't get into it at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm probably going to give this a miss folks, I just cannot get into this version at all, no matter how hard I try.

Could it be that my love affair with the Championship/Football Manager series is coming to an end? I'll have to be totally blown away by any future installments of the series for me to invest again. This version has tarnished all the good memories I have of CM/FM.

I'm probably going to give this a miss folks, I just cannot get into this version at all, no matter how hard I try.

Could it be that my love affair with the Championship/Football Manager series is coming to an end? I'll have to be totally blown away by any future installments of the series for me to invest again. This version has tarnished all the good memories I have of CM/FM.

Al, a network game will get you into it, I guarantee it, mate. I'm in the same boat as you. For the life of me, I can't get into a solo game, but the network game I've got on the go is quality.

• 1 month later...