You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saudi Investor buy 25% liverpool stock

Redzawi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it true that Rafa and Gillett hate each other? The only reason I ask, is that it's weird seeing them both smile in a picture together (I know they HAVE to because they're charming someone etc).

Again, can someone tell me what deal we have signed with this fella? Is he paying us?

Is it true that Rafa and Gillett hate each other? The only reason I ask, is that it's weird seeing them both smile in a picture together (I know they HAVE to because they're charming someone etc).

Again, can someone tell me what deal we have signed with this fella? Is he paying us?

We have agreed a deal for some Acadamies to be built but other then that everything else is PR.

Oh will you all shut the fuck up about Keane. It's been done to death.

I'm a little concerned with the stance Chris Bascome is now taking regarding the owners. He's really softened his line where they are concerned, and he must know that £20m figure includes renegotiating contracts and wages, and isn't a straight transfer fee. So why is he choosing to mislead fans who may not pay as much attention to what is happening as others.

Some one in talking sense shocker. Fuck the little Irish cunt he is at Spurs the last I heard and if he put in a lot of the fucken tap ins we might have won the League.

All your witnessing on them photo's is the deal to build the academies completed.

That deal is signed and sealed but regards anything else its just PR from both sides.

The Saudi guy now has the publicity he wanted to help his profile around the world whereas Gillett can try and attract potential investors by showing there are interested parties out there.

All your witnessing on them photo's is the deal to build the academies completed.

That deal is signed and sealed but regards anything else its just PR from both sides.

The Saudi guy now has the publicity he wanted to help his profile around the world whereas Gillett can try and attract potential investors by showing there are interested parties out there.

I don't buy that Coop. An Academy in Saudi offers both parties nothing really. The saudi prince might not be up there with Mansour in the personal wealth stakes but he'll still be a multi millionaire. It makes no sense at all.

It offers Liverpool a marketing presence in Saudi Arabia (as well as other regions).

I would imagine getting a player from these Academies is not high on the list of them been there.

Dont forget Gillett was also talking to him regards his NASCAR business as well.

The prince as managed to get great exposure for his company much like the Indian guy who was rumoured to be taking over a few months ago.

It offers Liverpool a marketing presence in Saudi Arabia (as well as other regions).

I would imagine getting a player from these Academies is not high on the list of them been there.

Dont forget Gillett was also talking to him regards his NASCAR business as well.

But we don't need a marketing ploy in that region (at least from what i know) Ourselves and United (& now City) are off the planet popular in the Middle Eastern states. I still don't get what it offers the Prince

This quote backs it up, just a commercial deal.

A Fama spokesman declined to comment. "What I know is that the prince attended the Liverpool game against Hull and signed yesterday an agreement with Liverpool to build a sport academy in Saudi Arabia," the spokesman said.