x442

The myth that Liverpool don't have money to spend

Have a read of the Van Gough thread mate, and heed the warning! If not, you might not get your degree.

Why did I have just have the following image of this

My name's Pit yo' ass ain't talkin' yo' outta this way shit

samuel_l_jackson.jpg

I think we played the IP Address card too soon.

We should really leave the next WUM dig an unmercifully large hole for himself before playing it again.

Looks like he's done a runner off the thread. I wonder if he is a Manc supporter though. There was a group of WUM Stoke fans who were attacking Newcastle and Sunderland sites last season, pretending to be from each set of supporters, just to cause trouble. Given his location and proximity to Stoke, I wonder....

Looks like he's done a runner off the thread. I wonder if he is a Manc supporter though. There was a group of WUM Stoke fans who were attacking Newcastle and Sunderland sites last season, pretending to be from each set of supporters, just to cause trouble. Given his location and proximity to Stoke, I wonder....

I'd expect more typing errors from a Stoke fan though, seeing as their head is permanently stuck looking up from trips to the Brit.

Nah, no chance they've got the internet in Stoke.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Remove it or you shall be receiving a letter/email from my solicitor.

Oh, that's a fuckin' classic. A genuine classic.

The original thread starter has neglected to mention net spend, which many believe to be the true measure of Rafa's performance in the transfer market. He also neglects to mention Parry being shit at his job and slow to act.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
We need the e-mail he registed with too.

I agree. I mean, it is really harsh to blab somebodies IP and email, but when you come onto a rival forum and try to make out that they are using Munich to insult you, then it is sort of fair game.

It'd be fun if we could get his facebook and photos and stuff. Then again, he seems to have packed it in now.