You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Football opinion amnesty thread

RedinSweden

No credit due at all for getting to these finals? People seem to use this little fluke (and it is a fluke) as something to beat him with. I'd bet he'd actually get less stick if we'd have went out in the quarters/semis.

No, no point getting to two finals in one season and losing both of them! Some managers who end up being as mad as a bicycle manage to win 3 in one season.

Guest Pistonbroke

See a few of the wums and twats are coming out of the woodwork. Klopp is far from infallible and can be frustrating at times but he is our best bet and to deride him as some have is pathetic.

A couple of sleepers awakened me thinks. God forbid we don't get fourth it will be wum central with JP positively itching to rejoin. If he isn't already.

Indeed, rep awaits when I can. 

Anyone but cup winners may as well pack up then. Finishing fourth is a waste of time too. Better to be seventh or eight and go out of cups early. Don't want any of this trying to compete lark.

He had it right in the FA Cup, get us knocked out early and concentrate on not finishing fourth.

JP must be nearing full climax.

Guest Pistonbroke

No, no point getting to two finals in one season and losing both of them! Some managers who end up being as mad as a bicycle manage to win 3 in one season.

That's a load of shite mate. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Why? Should I be jumping for joy at just getting to cup finals then?

Expectations lowered.

It's not just about you and what you want mate, it's about the club and the fans as a whole. 

Getting to finals leaves players and fans wanting more, always nice if you win them but someone has to lose out on the day. It's not about lowering expectations, getting to a final is not that easy, there are only two domestic cup finals to aim for and a shit load of clubs trying, not something to be belittled just because you then lose said final, regardless of how gutting it is at the time. 

Rodgers had Suarez, Gerrard and a working Sturridge for most of his time here.

And wee Raheem and wee Phil.

A vastly better side than we currently have. We really should have won the title in 2013/14, though Rodgers tends to get a blame that should really be shared with the players.

I'd like Rafa to get another chance at the club, now that he's got his eye in with the geordies.

Kevin D obviously hasn't a bulls about football with his Messi call in the first few pages!

And wee Raheem and wee Phil.

A vastly better side than we currently have. We really should have won the title in 2013/14, though Rodgers tends to get a blame that should really be shared with the players.

We could've won it for sure. Whether or not we should have won it is a different thing, I seem to recall us being piss poor at defending then like now.

We could've won it for sure. Whether or not we should have won it is a different thing, I seem to recall us being piss poor at defending then like now.

Still though, we had some outrageous firepower. That season was great fun until the Chelsea game. Some ridiculously entertaining football and a real title shout.

Fans turning against Klopp already is just one more reason to jack in the whole football thing. 

Fans is a loose term for some of today's lot, get the impression they're happier moaning. Support my arse.

This is so RAWK-esque. No one's turning on Klopp, you drama queens, they're voicing and discussing concerns. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1