You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Skybet again. He's now drifted 5-4 favourite to join us. and 6-4 to stay at Bayern.

Sorry im new so i don't know how to paste the image like the earlier poster and i cant post URLs until i have posted 15 posts or more apparently.

United are 25-1, and knowing Slur Taggart Whiskeyface it wouldn't surprise me if they did everything they could to sign him over us (i.e Beat our offer and pay him more wages) which is not unrealistic and which is why im going to risk a cheeky 5 pounds of my hard earned money on him joining the scum.

I hope to allah im wrong

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful what you all wish for. The only way we would even make a bid for him is if we already had cash coming in for Alonso and/or Mascherano. That's only the basis for a bid though. He would never sign for us even if we had a bid accepted, he want to go to Real.

Be careful what you all wish for. The only way we would even make a bid for him is if we already had cash coming in for Alonso and/or Mascherano. That's only the basis for a bid though. He would never sign for us even if we had a bid accepted, he want to go to Real.

apparently that quote was faked and he never acctually said "i only want to go to madrid"

he "apparently" came out in the press a few days ago and said " i never said i wanted to go to madrid, that statement was a lie"

its probably just sky "creating some hype".....

fingers crossed though!

apparently that quote was faked and he never acctually said "i only want to go to madrid"

he "apparently" came out in the press a few days ago and said " i never said i wanted to go to madrid, that statement was a lie"

its probably just sky "creating some hype".....

fingers crossed though!

Fingers crossed for what, that we have cash to make a bid for him because we have an agreement to sell Alonso and/or Mascherano? Or fingers crossed we have made a bid for him without selling any of them, leaving us in an even more fucked up state economy wise?