You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I hate Manchester United.

Dicko

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have heard the Famous Man United are going to see the Pope while they're in Rome. Wonder what he'l say to 'em?

Repped for truly outstanding services to lurkage.

Bravo sir.

Don't know what he'd say to them, mind yer feet & fuck off maybe?

I was appalled by their support last night. Mrs RiS was watching the build up about 15 minutes before on MUTV and they reckoned two thirds of the fans their were United fans. I heard them singing that awful droning song which in one part sounds slightly like the "at the end of the storm" part of YNWA. But after Barca scored i heard diddly squat. Considering they were only 1-0 down for most of the match, you would have thought they might attempt to get their team going, but no. Soulless fans. Soulless performance. Soulless club.

Posted this on another thread, but as pointed out it is more appropriate here:

loved it last night, I hate united as expected, but I am not one for being all smug in their faces at work.

That was until now, when I see a friend update his status on face book, to '3 times without killing anyone we won it 3 times'.

I am all for banter but that is beyond the pale, the set of cunts.

To add to that I don't actually hate all united fans. Some of the guys at work, who actually go to united games, actually talk a good game, they don't necessarily give us our dues but neither do we to them. But they are not bitter.

It's the cunts that have never set foot in old trafford that fuck me off, excluding the one time they went on a stadium tour (Appreciate some of the lads on here might not have been to anfield, so please don't take offence) but it's generally these cunts who know fuck all about the history of their own club that fuck me off.

If you as the majority of scum fans at my work, who scored the winning goal against crystal palace in the 1990 fa cup final? They would look at you stupid and say 'crystal who'? They wouldn't know a lee martin if he smacked them in the face.

I think it was the home game against man city, there was a picture of kuyt in the s*n with his head in his hands with headline 'Blown It'. This cunt comes in to work 'ha ha you have fucking blown it' waving the paper in all our faces. Been to a game in his life? You fucking bet you, he hadn't.

Fuck off you twats.

several years ago they only managed to get to the Fa cup final and at the last home game the players and Slur all done a lap of honour to an empty stadium,classless cunts all they sing about is us,if any of you are watching HAHAHAHAHAHA times 1000

• 2 years later...

will never forget flying to spain when i was about 8 and my father said he would love to take over the plane and bomb the whole fucking ground and city to bits.

ithis was around 1990. needless to say i hate the manc cunts more than anything. my dream is to see ferguson on the street and go for him. jail time well worth it.

will never forget flying to spain when i was about 8 and my father said he would love to take over the plane and bomb the whole fucking ground and city to bits.

ithis was around 1990. needless to say i hate the manc cunts more than anything. my dream is to see ferguson on the street and go for him. jail time well worth it.

The whole ground in Spain? Why were you flying on a bomber anyway?

I get that sentiment, but there's something about United that just brings out my utter contempt.

It goes way beyond football, as well. If I meet someone and find out they're a United fan it's as if I found out they're a neo-Nazi or something, especially if they're not from Manchester. I mean that in the sense that I just realise immediately that they don't mind supporting something that is evil and wrong, and that they chose to do it of their own free will. Something has to be wrong with a person like that, no?

I guess I'm taking it over the top, but I don't at all feel that way about an Arsenal fan or an Everton fan or pretty much any other club. It's just that someone who would look at Ferguson and think "yes, that seems like the kind of person I could get behind" must have problems.

I get that sentiment, but there's something about United that just brings out my utter contempt.

It goes way beyond football, as well. If I meet someone and find out they're a United fan it's as if I found out they're a neo-Nazi or something, especially if they're not from Manchester. I mean that in the sense that I just realise immediately that they don't mind supporting something that is evil and wrong, and that they chose to do it of their own free will. Something has to be wrong with a person like that, no?

I guess I'm taking it over the top, but I don't at all feel that way about an Arsenal fan or an Everton fan or pretty much any other club. It's just that someone who would look at Ferguson and think "yes, that seems like the kind of person I could get behind" must have problems.

Haha, had a laugh at this as it's how I feel sometimes - I mean you see Ferguson and than conclude I'm standing behind this man ! Insanity

Your old man sounds like a top brain. He should have said this at the top of his voice, from Ireland too. That would have gone done fantastically.

All this man u hatred is a fairly new thing really.

I seem to remember they played a match at Anfield against Arsenal in '70 or '71 because they couldn't play at ot for some reason.

There was always rivalry, but it wasn't the toxic thing it has become today.

Personally I think that's down to ferguson, and some good old fashioned jealousy on our part.