You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I hate Manchester United.

Dicko

You ungrateful shower of fucking worthless shite. Where were your supporters after the final whistle?

Packed in like fucking sardines in Athens we all stayed an applauded Milan off, and we were the better fucking team. Had that been us tonight we'd have stayed for the presentation and applauded them all round the fucking pitch after getting a twatting like that.

And where the fuck were you, it looked like Barce had more than you in there, you took 25k fucking tops. If that had been us you could fucking double that figure. Your support is fucking shite.

Go on fuck off you horrible fucking cunts.

Form is temporary class is permanent, and applies off the pitch as well. Thirty Five miles is all that separates us, but it may as well be another continent.

Manchester United the biggest small club on the planet.

Fuck off you fucking quilts.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ungrateful shower of fucking worthless shite. Where were your supporters after the final whistle?

Packed in like fucking sardines in Athens we all stayed an applauded Milan off, and we were the better fucking team. Had that been us tonight we'd have stayed for the presentation and applauded them all round the fucking pitch after getting a twatting like that.

And where the fuck were you, it looked like Barce had more than you in there, you took 25k fucking tops. If that had been us you could fucking double that figure. Your support is fucking shite.

Go on fuck off you horrible fucking cunts.

Form is temporary class is permanent, and applies off the pitch as well. Thirty Five miles is all that separates us, but it may as well be another continent.

Manchester United the biggest small club on the planet.

Fuck off you fucking quilts.

Had to rep that.

Don't agree with the double the 25k bit though. We would have had 100 fucking k in the stadium.

I hate them fuckers with a passion. The manager, the players, the staff, the fans even the fucking megastore workers. Bunch of small time wallys. They are in a big european final and their fans havent even got the grace to stay there and applaud the newly crowned European champions.

They dont even sing songs about themselves, apart from the Rooney and Ronaldo chant. And yes you manc cunts merseyside was watching and we were pissing ourselves laughing at you bunch of smalltime cunts.

I've had it work all day today from the dumb Brums..."How can you not be supporting Man U, its an English club?"

Their shite support tonight just realises everything we ever detested abouts those c**ts.

I've just downloaded Queen's Barcelona for my iPod and will be playing it on my docking station at work at full volume in the morning....once I get to bed after cracking open the bubbly that my Missus was saving for a special occasion. "Love, this is a special occasion!"

I've had it work all day today from the dumb Brums..."How can you not be supporting Man U, its an English club?"

Their shite support tonight just realises everything we ever detested abouts those c**ts.

I've just downloaded Queen's Barcelona for my iPod and will be playing it on my docking station at work at full volume in the morning....once I get to bed after cracking open the bubbly that my Missus was saving for a special occasion. "Love, this is a special occasion!"

nuclear-bomb-badger350.jpg

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Nothing, and I mean, NOTHING, fucks me off on a European Cup final day as much as this.

"You should support X, they're English."

"You should support Y, they're from the North West."

FUCK OFF!

People who say that don't understand football and they certainly don't understand rivalry.

Scum is true Scum

Watched the game in a bar in Fuegirola in Costa del Sol and Manu fans behaviour was appalling starting with Get off the floor you Spanish cunt all spanish palyers are cunts to the landlord who is an LFC fan Naz is a fucking paki barstad

As I said true scum

nuclear-bomb-badger350.jpg

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Nothing, and I mean, NOTHING, fucks me off on a European Cup final day as much as this.

"You should support X, they're English."

"You should support Y, they're from the North West."

FUCK OFF!

People who say that don't understand football and they certainly don't understand rivalry.

Yeah that pisses me off too. I had a Sunderland fan in work today telling me that I should be supporting the Mancs. I asked him if he was supporting Newcastle on the weekend then and he replied, saying that it's fine to want your rivals to lose domestically but not in Europe because, 'we're all English' etc.

I said, 'I take it you were right behind Newcastle in Europe then?', to which he stuttered a bit!

It's about rivalry you fool and to be fair I feel about as English as pizza is.

Bereft of dignity from the top down, they thought all they had to do was to turn up. Counterattackng football requires more nouse than Ferguson possesses. They've had their share of easy draws now, he'll be worm food before they win it again.

You've won it 2 times, you've won it 2 times, in 40 years, you've won it 2 times.