You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Luis Suarez

Guest simon

Poulsen out and Maxi in. Potentially brilliant that for me.

I guess you mean swap Lucas and Poulsen's positions first, then put Maxi in. Agreed if so, that could be good.

I think you'll see

----New DM------

Raul----Lucas

Stevie Suarez Maxi (this three is fluid with plenty of movement rather than rigid postions)

Torres

Looks good too, would like to see it.

There is no reason to ban me, that's the problem here. I have been too clever for you. I haven't said anything that can ban me, you said something about me mum, and I answered, and that's how I roll. I never say anything first.

Suarez is set to sign, and I will deactivate my account if he doesn't sign until 31. January!

There is no reason to ban me, that's the problem here. I have been too clever for you. I haven't said anything that can ban me, you said something about me mum, and I answered, and that's how I roll. I never say anything first.

Suarez is set to sign, and I will deactivate my account if he doesn't sign until 31. January!

You DID say something first - you said your source works in a pub BESIDES Melwood.

Which pub?

But you said he was signing tomorrow!!!

Moving the goalposts again, you cunt.

The only thing I've done is to defend myself, that's a human right, Fugutive. I'm sorry, I won. You hate. Suarez sign. Me season ticket. You not.

You've been raped by everyone in the thread, you daft twat. You've been proven to be a liar and everyone is laughing at you.

You've been raped by everyone in the thread, you daft twat. You've been proven to be a liar and everyone is laughing at you.

No they aren't laughing at me, they are laughing with me. Huge difference that mate. They love me because I take the piss out of cunts like you !

Sorry to get it back n topic (well sorta) but heard there is a possibility N'zogbia is being approched as the asking price is too high for Adam so IF true possibly line up like:

--------Lucas--------

---Meireles - Gerrard---

N'Zogbia---------Saurez

--------Torres----------

that would seriously be frightning ..just need to work on a few defenders !

I think you'll see

----New DM------

Raul----Lucas

Stevie Suarez Maxi (this three is fluid with plenty of movement rather than rigid postions)

Torres

Do you think we will be playing with only three at the back then?

I'm still advocating 4-1-3-2 as we only need the one midfielder to be the anchor.

The front five to be:

--Gerrard-- Meireles-- Young

------Torres--Suarez-----

That team and set up will give anyone problems, and if we sort the defence out (a central kingpin is required, as is a left back) then we should expect a title challenge.

Edit: if we are in for N'Zogbia then he could play in the place of Young in this formation.