You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What have you tried?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. What have you tried?

• Rush / Poppers
    • Weed
    • Magic Mushrooms
    • Acid
    • Opiates
    • Cocaine
    • Ecstasy
    • Ketamine
    • Laughing Gas (Nitrous Oxide)
    • Crystal Meth

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that pole's fucked, unless my mate Adam has voted on it.

I've tried weed once and it did fuck all for me, smoked 'brown' by accident too (apparently) and took coke once (nearly talked my way into a threesome and had to be dragged away from a freightened group of students I was about to attack)

I hate drugs, I've watched them slowly erode so many of my friends it's untrue, one in particular has the attention span of a dead fish, the other is so paranoid that he checks his mobile phone every five minutes to make sure it hasn't dialled anyone by accident and they're not listening to him slag them off.

I think that pole's fucked, unless my mate Adam has voted on it.

I've tried weed once and it did fuck all for me, smoked 'brown' by accident too (apparently) and took coke once (nearly talked my way into a threesome and had to be dragged away from a freightened group of students I was about to attack)

I hate drugs, I've watched them slowly erode so many of my friends it's untrue, one in particular has the attention span of a dead fish, the other is so paranoid that he checks his mobile phone every five minutes to make sure it hasn't dialled anyone by accident and they're not listening to him slag them off.

I've never had any interest in them myself. I've got friends who take Coke and tablets now and again but I just don't see the point. It does seem that everyone is doing it a the moment and the mates in question are all decent lads. Two of them are Solicitors but think nothing of popping an E and having a stripe at the weekend.

I see some fucked up sights in my line of work and some are very funny. I've been in meetings before with DJ's and they have been off their faces at 3pm.

I've never had any interest in them myself. I've got friends who take Coke and tablets now and again but I just don't see the point. It does seem that everyone is doing it a the moment and the mates in question are all decent lads. Two of them are Solicitors but think nothing of popping an E and having a stripe at the weekend.

I see some fucked up sights in my line of work and some are very funny. I've been in meetings before with DJ's and they have been off their faces at 3pm.

My mate's fucking hilarious, he's like a caricature of a pothead.

He'll argue all day long that weed is harmless, and yet he checks his phone everytime he hangs up in case someone is still listening.

If you ever ask him what he did at the weekend, it's "The Mrs went to some wedding but I just stayed in and played on the PS3"

He's also been flapping about money lately to a ridiculous degree after buying a new house, he literally won't spend money on ANYTHING, yet, he always finds £85 for his regular haul of weed.

Not addictive at all, no sir.

I was the one who voted for everything. I was and still am a drug pig. At various times in my life I have had different drug habits. From about 20 - 32 I psmoked on average about 30 cones a day. Then I developed an IV speed habit. Half way through that I started taking a couple of trips every second day. This was around the time I had a decent crack at heroin but I was lucky in that I didnt really like it. At the end of the speed cycle I ende up taking shitloads of E. To this day and i turn 48 in a couple of months I still take the occasional E and IV crystal meth.

I haven't smoked weed in ages, I do however have one last spliff stashed away in my room for a special occasion. I'm thinking just before I leave for OZ, I'll sit on a sunlounger in the garden on a warm early summers evening and think about life, and the journey that lays ahead.

I can't understand how anyone would get addicted to it myself.

My mate's fucking hilarious, he's like a caricature of a pothead.

He'll argue all day long that weed is harmless, and yet he checks his phone everytime he hangs up in case someone is still listening.

If you ever ask him what he did at the weekend, it's "The Mrs went to some wedding but I just stayed in and played on the PS3"

He's also been flapping about money lately to a ridiculous degree after buying a new house, he literally won't spend money on ANYTHING, yet, he always finds £85 for his regular haul of weed.

Going out with my mates is always fun. Watching some of them throwing shapes whilst trying to chat Birds up and chewing their own face off always raises a laugh or two.

I think I'm in a minority of one in Ibiza by not taking drugs. EVERYONE seems to be fucked. It's a bastard as well as I usually end up spending more on booze than them. You're looking at €14 for a drink in some clubs but they are just on tablets and water.

One of the clear things i remember growing up was seeing my mum seperate the money when the giro was cashed. It would all be divvied up in a priority order, first was gas and electric, this seemed to be calculated to the last unit as if the giro came a day late for some reason we'd have no utilities for a a few hours / day.

next in line came my step dad's weed money.

then food, then any extra's such as a new item of clothing, shoes or what not, there was 4 kids, so this was interesting.

Should any extra money come in to the house, the first funds taken out of it? extra weed.

I'll never knock my mates for doing ot though as they are free to make their own choices and never cause any trouble. The only hassle they give me is lining up to tell me I'm their best mate and they love me like a Brother every five minutes when on tablets.

I've never seen anyone fighting when on tablets. Everyone is too fucked or happy and lovey to bother.